random errors out of thin air

Skittle

Hello, recently apparently rage made a new quote on quote update that has rendered the game unlaunchable for me, and I want to believe that I'm not alone here. I'm out here posting a topic as there's absolutely no topic that has a viable fix for these two errors. I haven't launched GTA V, nor RageMP for a couple of days so these errors really did come out of the blue, and most likely the reason being the so called update. So far I have tried deleting that file, but I have no perms to do so, and I tried altering the perms but it still did not work. Then after following a guide here about windows security, I found out that my version(?) of windows security is different than the author's, so I instead disabled it completely to tried to run Rage, however it now came up with two different system dl file errors. I have a strong gut feeling that reinstalling won't change anything, but it is a (last) option for sure. Is there any way I can run RageMP and fix these random DL error issues or whatever keeps my game from actually running? F'aanks.

Screenshot (415).png

Screenshot (416).png

• Wuhtah locked this topic