New gamemode & converting from GTMP to Rage

43 minutes ago, Bash said:

While this is most likely possible, I’m not sure something like this would be implemented, and not out of any form of discrimination.

Mainly based on the reality of science, because it is physically impossible for people of the same gender to conceive a baby.

How so? 

I mean when it comes down to the way people look, genetics are the key, and for them to take realism into consideration during implentation of this feature is brilliant. Maybe they could have made it an option, but it isn’t certainly not a judgement in a developers quality. Developing can be a pretty difficult skill to learn, as well as a shaped art. lol ;)

It has nothing to do with what happens in real life.

Being able to choose two heads of the same gender gives you more options than being forced to customize your character between a male and female head.

5 hours ago, Bash said:

While this is most likely possible, I’m not sure something like this would be implemented, and not out of any form of discrimination.

Mainly based on the reality of science, because it is physically impossible for people of the same gender to conceive a baby.

Hmm I think your answer misses the point entirely ^^ It's not a question of society or science. Many people had dad/dad and mom/mom faces on the GTMP version because it offered them more customization options. It's entirely OOC and only for the sake of offering more options to the players (unless we have to RP the entire character creation process but we'd get into extremely ridiculous stuff...). But overall, many great looking character customizations/faces used male/male of female/female - and that doesn't mean (in any way) that the people playing those characters RP that they magically got conceived by two dudes or two gals :p We're not *complete* morons I think :D 

Of course that question wouldn't exist, had Rockstar made a better char customization system (à la modded FO4/Skyrim). But sadly we're stuck with it, and removing a plethora of char customization options because of... I don't even know why, seems odd.

Edited by Topinambour

I'm down for providing the most possible options to see as much variety as we can. I think it's safe to say the ultimate goal is of course to not have any of you lose your character customization. 

Edited by -Andreas
  • Upvote 2