((PLEASE L&A)) [SOLD] MODERN WEAZEL PLAZA APARTMENT (6TH FLOOR)

alina2137

Weazel Plaza Apartment on sixth floor.

Renovated, fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove, built-in fridge in the wall and microwave-oven combo, marble counter top. Modern bathroom with heated shower floor and advanced shower controls. Fully functional and recently cleaned air conditioning system. Bedroom with a king sized bed, custom made desk and large shelving unit for clothes and other items. Luxurious living room with a large TV & audio setup, and necessary furniture. Comes with a washing machine & clothes dryer combo next to the bathroom. The apartment has a beautiful view at the Richard's Majestic and part of the Downtown Los Santos. There are multiple elevators leading up to the floor and an underground parking behind the building.

Selling because I have received a job offer from abroad and won't need this place anymore, willing to negotiate on the price because I want to sell it quickly. NOT ACCEPTING TRADES.

PRICE: $650,000 $625,000 (negotiable)

CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO A POSSIBLE BUYER

If interested, contact me @ [email protected] ((Forum DM or Discord - alina#7798))

Click down below for pictures!

((ALTERNATIVE IMGUR LINK IF THE FORUM IS SLOW: https://imgur.com/a/fAHFEX9
OOC INFORMATION ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM
MP PRICE: $250,000
FURNITURE PRICE: $53,771))

Spoiler

ENTRANCE:

gl3yGBW.png

INTERIOR:

8gNJyCf.png

DKsuOd3.png

S1Bcm4v.png

0WTuNq7.png

oxLXJse.png

gPToHpE.png

ndlGlUv.png

sBA3Pev.png

5LbKEJG.png

VIEW OUT OF THE WINDOWS:

3GLrZuW.png

JpA1y2O.png

((OOC INFORMATION BELOW))

c7Zjzf2.png

Edited by hentai!
  • alina2137 changed the title to [ON HOLD] MODERN WEAZEL PLAZA APARTMENT (6TH FLOOR)
  • alina2137 changed the title to ((PLEASE L&A)) [SOLD] MODERN WEAZEL PLAZA APARTMENT (6TH FLOOR)
  • Wuhtah locked this topic