If you're gonna have a character from an European County....

KingstonThaIII

I don't think that's an issue, though. People move (and have been moving) to the US for a looong long time for that exact reason - working regular jobs, trying to live the American dream, make money. That's fine.

The problem is the amount of these characters. Sure, LA has lots of immigrants, but Los Santos is almost entirely made up of imigrants. Just walk around any street or nightclub and see how many regular, purely white American characters you can find (who are not from the South - I feel like most American characters we have are, for some reason, from the South and talk with a drawl). I'm talking about regular Joes, born and raised in Los Santos or other random cities/States, to a normal family with a normal life who are working a normal job. No, most of them are from exotic locations and have some sort of extremely special backstory and ridiculous goals. Same for regular African-Americans too, how many can you find (who are not part of a gang)? Not many.

We need more regular characters.

6 minutes ago, ShaxxFightingOrphans said:

The UK is... in Europe, my guy.

Yes I am very aware, being from the UK.  However it was more to add emphasis to the point that people trying to roleplay cops from the UK coming over to join the LSPD or the LASD is mind numbing.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:41 AM, sCrax said:

At least play a second or third gen character with roots in Europe instead of stereotypical fresh off the boat Eastern European that wears a tracksuit and sells drugs with no valid reason to stay in the US. 

Used to RP a 42 year old Bosnian who has moved to the States as the war began, around his late teens.