GTA 6 Confirmed?

BadassBaboon

5 hours ago, Steezers said:

Dont forget abt npcs trying to purposefully crash into ur car for no reez

There's a reason behind it - it's so you can't easily complete the steal a car missions for maximum money, incentivising you to instead buy a shark card. im gonna be called a doomsayer but gta6 will be rife with stuff like this now they know it works

14 hours ago, L I C E said:

There's a reason behind it - it's so you can't easily complete the steal a car missions for maximum money, incentivising you to instead buy a shark card. im gonna be called a doomsayer but gta6 will be rife with stuff like this now they know it works

this is literally a feature so that the map can load in time 

i think its gonna be one of the greatest games to hit the market for the last 5 years, right above red dead 2. rockstar's greedy n its online is cancer but that doesn't mean that they don't put the right effort into their games on release, just look back at them? bully, all of the gta games, la noire, red dead etc..
point being that i cant think of any rockstar game that was a total failure like how u could name a ton for ubisoft n others 

adding this 

On 2/12/2022 at 6:02 PM, Limes said:

GTA gonna release a banger nonetheless, RDR2 is a masterpiece, who cares about online fuck that we in it for the story 

ill argue the fact that while gta online has all of its flaws n everything else, if you suggested the idea of gta online around 7 years ago n described exactly what is right now? people would get nonstopping boners thinking about it. it has its shitty side loading times n watnot but it was a blast at first n i could still have a blast playing it with friends. people will bitch about just anything n everything these days. so in conclusion here, i think they're obviously gonna include some sorta online feature in 6 but i hope that they improve on it. imo, rockstar is still the most consistent dev out of all the current ones.

so for now, ill appreciate what I and you all have, which is gta v, cuz its gonna become a memory sooner or later and people will find ways to bitch about 6 and when they do? they'll start talking about this one as if it was the perfectly perfect 10/10 masterpiece that everybody liked.

Edited by cocaine90
13 hours ago, vralf said:

Nope. They’re gonna make it worse

Yeah, I mean after RDR2 story I highly doubt any other will be as good as Arthur Morgan's is. 

GTA is still different to RDR series. I don't think they'll make it worse than GTA V.

Edited by Zorbe
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 7:30 PM, GamerX said:

Take-two will not permit GTA 6 to be modified. They'll try to do another DMCA with OpenIV 😞 

I could've sworn this was the rumor going about with GTA 5 way back. Everyone said stuff like "SAMP" would never be possible on GTA 5, and then poof... Here we are.

• Upvote 1