GTA 6 Confirmed?

BadassBaboon

52 minutes ago, getmoney said:

RDR2?

12 minutes ago, Juggin said:

RDR2?

That has been four years ago and, singleplayer campaign aside, the multiplayer has already been trimmed to maximize profits. If Rockstar would not have abandoned that project, that could have been a bigger milk cow than GTA V. But instead they opted for a quick cash grab to boost the statistics with the ReMaStErEd, so the course they are headed remains. These days it is best to have little no expectations at all, and I rather be positively surprised than seeing yet another hype train and high expectations smashing against a brick wall called 'reality' (r.e. Fallout $79, Skyrim release #23125, No Mans Lie, Cyberbug 2077, Battlefield 20-42 FPS, etc).

5 minutes ago, orca112 said:

singleplayer campaign aside

Singleplayer is the whole point dude, rdr2 singleplayer was probably one of the best games ever made, and that was just RDR. You think rockstar wont put the same or more effort into the storymode for their biggest IP just 4 years later, which is the most well known game series and without doubt the highest anticipated game in the world.

Gta 6 will most def have shark cards and a online thats grindy, but my point is they wont neglect the storymode for online like u claim. 

35 minutes ago, orca112 said:

singleplayer campaign aside

Singleplayer is the whole point dude, rdr2 singleplayer was probably one of the best games ever made, and that was just RDR. You think rockstar wont put the same or more effort into the storymode for their biggest IP just 4 years later, which is the most well known game series and without doubt the highest anticipated game in the world.

Gta 6 will most def have shark cards and a online thats grindy, but my point is they wont neglect the storymode for online like u claim. 

I think it's going to have a nice singleplayer since that is something they've always emphasized and are known for, making a parody and a mock of the real world in a creative and funny way. But I also believe that they are going to focus on the online aspect a lot more, seeing how much money it has made them, the executives are gonna be all over the developers and game directors to make its online aspect a priority.