Absolutely huge texture loss when flying a LEO helicopter

Kappaurel

Hello! 

I've been playing in this server for approximately a year and a half, with little to no problems on the technical side. I've flown planes and that, but never helicopters. I just started flying a helicopter for a LEO faction, and I am getting MASSIVE TEXTURE LOSSES, even more when using the camera, example here:

iVwJoCd.png

This also happens in the county where there is absolutely no cars or people, chunks of mountains going invisible, or whole roads

I've tried so many solutions:

• Reinstall RAGE
  • Reinstall GTA
  • Remove all mods and play on vanilla (I currently use RealityV)
  • Change graphics up and down a thousand times

Nothing works. Help me please.

MY SPECS:

GTX 1050Ti 4GB VRAM
i5-6400 (2.70GHZ)
16GB Ram

GTA V installed in an SSD

Windows 10 64 bits

Edited by Kappaurel
8 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

Hello! 

I've been playing in this server for approximately a year and a half, with little to no problems on the technical side. I've flown planes and that, but never helicopters. I just started flying a helicopter for a LEO faction, and I am getting MASSIVE TEXTURE LOSSES, even more when using the camera, example here:

iVwJoCd.png

This also happens in the county where there is absolutely no cars or people, chunks of mountains going invisible, or whole roads

I've tried so many solutions:

• Reinstall RAGE
  • Reinstall GTA
  • Remove all mods and play on vanilla (I currently use RealityV)
  • Change graphics up and down a thousand times

Nothing works. Help me please.

MY SPECS:

GTX 1050Ti 4GB VRAM
i5-6400 (2.70GHZ)
16GB Ram

GTA V installed in an SSD

Windows 10 64 bits

As someone above suggested lowering your textures to "normal" can help, second of all I'd suggest turning down your Dx version to 10.1 or 10 to see if it helps. 
If none of that helps it could simply be the Rockstar Engine being overworked with Players and vehicles, but that depends on the time of day you are playing. 

2 hours ago, DimitriS said:

As someone above suggested lowering your textures to "normal" can help, second of all I'd suggest turning down your Dx version to 10.1 or 10 to see if it helps. 
If none of that helps it could simply be the Rockstar Engine being overworked with Players and vehicles, but that depends on the time of day you are playing. 

So, I got this issue about DX Version. I tried moving it down from 11 to 10.1, but it is just stuck in 11.

Whenever I change it to 10.1, I relog (cause the game forces you to), it is back on 11

Any idea?

8 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

So, I got this issue about DX Version. I tried moving it down from 11 to 10.1, but it is just stuck in 11.

Whenever I change it to 10.1, I relog (cause the game forces you to), it is back on 11

Any idea?

Maybe your settings are set to readonly? If not go ahead and change the actual settings xml file and set it to readonly 😛