Stop adding and/or remove custom mods.

Narcan

1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

If they were the issue you'd have low FPS in single player too????

Like, use brain?

Okay I'll use my brain. The vehicles are hard implemented into your game on single player. Rage handles the mods for the server. 

Also ragemp adds more stress than GTA:V does on its own. With the basic stress of GTA:V your computers might be able to handle the vehicles mods but not with the added stress of the rage client. I didn't feel like this needed to be explained.

1 hour ago, PRESCRIPTION said:

Also ragemp adds more stress than GTA:V does on its own. With the basic stress of GTA:V your computers might be able to handle the vehicles mods but not with the added stress of the rage client. I didn't feel like this needed to be explained.

Explain why the performance is fine with these modded vehicles when there's only like 150 people on.

2 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Explain why the performance is fine with these modded vehicles when there's only like 150 people on.

Because it's not the sole factor. Everything adds up from players in an area, modded vehicles, amount of animations that need to sync - literally anything adds up. The modded vehicles just punch harder than anything else and they're next to pointless anyway.

I want to know basic on hard data, not speculations, what is actually causing the clogging of textures so they won't load. They can use the test server to complete stress tests as to what actually makes it loose textures. I personally believe the mods bring a level of immersion that is unmatched to vanilla game, since it makes it feel more real where as vanilla makes it feel like you're playing a parody, the mods make you appreciate what the server has to offer in terms of factions and uniqueness much more than a bare vanilla game would, or so is my opinion. Should fall on the modding and development team to stress test mods in order to find what is mainly causing the issues and either remove it or improve it.

I'm also dealing with this from time to time, I hate it, although I usually stay away from such scenes for different reasons.

There's no evidence supporting that specific mods cause texture loss or lag. It's just speculation. After all, RageMP is extremely poorly optimized compared to other clients or games. That's why you (and I) can run 2022 games on 60+ FPS while RageMP barely reaches 50. I don't think it's the mods, though. I've been having these issues for as long as I can remember. As a matter of fact, I can't remember a time when I didn't have texture loss in-game, before these mods were even implemented.

IF we can absolutely confirm that specific mods cause noticeable performance-related issues, then I'll absolutely support either removing them or optimizing them. Otherwise no. These mods make our game so much more lively.