Rage no longer working.

Cracka

Panda Man earlier tonight on Discord:

It appears that there has been a silent ragemp update preventing players from joining the server without fully deleting the RageMP/client_resources/* folders (which forces you to redownload everything..). I'll update you once I have more information. ZLIB ERROR

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue and I don't even have any third party applications like the Razer or MSI ones. I have closed the Xbox game bar application and reinstalled everything, but it just won't work. It goes into the loading screen with the game tips and stuff, after the 'Validating Server Assets' part and just keeps on loading. I am out of solutions

On 2/1/2022 at 1:24 AM, Martyn said:

I've got this same issue, what works for me is literally just trying over and over again. Ending the process and booting it back up, takes between four to sometimes even ten tries before it actually launches. 

This is pretty much what I do every time, not just when they update. Rage usually crashes 2 times for me before I am able to log in. If people did everything recommended, just keep trying. Today Rage blew me off with 5 various errors before loading the game without any issues on 6th attempt.