Allow FLEECA site as payment proof for FLD

L33SA5

I ran into a problem recently where members of the FLD denied my payment due to me doing it over the FLEECA site instead of through /transfer.

This shouldn't be a problem as the FLEECA site is managed by GTA:W and is a GTA:W service, why be forced to do the payment ingame?!

Ingame screenshots can be forged as well as screenshots of the FLEECA site.

I fully understand how much more convenient it would be however we as FLD do not have access to this bank account so there is no way for us to easily confirm the transaction without going through an admin every time. And currently with the fleeca site there is no way to add an entire division to view the bank account.

I get  your statement that either or can be forged and edited however from someone that literally works with sites everyday (And prob the average person knows) websites are 10000x easier to edit and way more convincing to forge whereas a screenshot you have to Photoshop it and yes you can get away with it but its much more effort and also can look edited / suspicious when done.

Heres one I made earlier which literally took me under a minute to forge

T8WjseU.png

Until / if systems come in place for us to easily confirm that these transactions actually happened we will be sticking with the in game system that we have been doing and is clearly instructed to do so when you click make payment on the site.

7 minutes ago, Skent said:

I fully understand how much more convenient it would be however we as FLD do not have access to this bank account so there is no way for us to easily confirm the transaction without going through an admin every time. And currently with the fleeca site there is no way to add an entire division to view the bank account.

I get  your statement that either or can be forged and edited however from someone that literally works with sites everyday (And prob the average person knows) websites are 10000x easier to edit and way more convincing to forge whereas a screenshot you have to Photoshop it and yes you can get away with it but its much more effort and also can look edited / suspicious when done.

Heres one I made earlier which literally took me under a minute to forge

T8WjseU.png

Until / if systems come in place for us to easily confirm that these transactions actually happened we will be sticking with the in game system that we have been doing and is clearly instructed to do so when you click make payment on the site.

Wouldn't this be solved by allowing FLD officers read-only access to Fleeca accounts? Maybe the ability to add usernames with different access permissions on the fleeca website would help facilitate this.

2 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Wouldn't this be solved by allowing FLD officers read-only access to Fleeca accounts? Maybe the ability to add usernames with different access permissions on the fleeca website would help facilitate this.

It can be looked into and forwarded for sure Fleeca is still somewhat basic and new and of course these systems would take some time to code in. (Semi easier for FLD members due to how they are stored in the games DB)