A Roleplay that you'll never forget

creating a jackass-inspired movie with two friends, filmed entirely on the server in real time thanks to the 1.1 update. coming up with the stunts/pranks, rping the logistics around it, finding the locations and making people laugh. was about 3 months of irl time and 7 months IC time and was the rp experience that brought me back to gtaw after a long break.

Shoutout to @Jorgensen and his crew of FD at the time for going along with our antics 😂 aswell as @Rafikifor hosting the cool premiere RP at doppler. 

• Upvote 3

That moment when we drove a drunken guy from ULSA to the desert cause he wanted to party. Next thing we know, is dozen of SD cars swarming the place over alleged abduction, while we all are just having fun and the poor guy passed out and was sleeping behind a trailer.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Zoinks said:

creating a jackass-inspired movie with two friends, filmed entirely on the server in real time thanks to the 1.1 update. coming up with the stunts/pranks, rping the logistics around it, finding the locations and making people laugh. was about 3 months of irl time and 7 months IC time and was the rp experience that brought me back to gtaw after a long break.

Shoutout to @Jorgensen and his crew of FD at the time for going along with our antics 😂 aswell as @Rafikifor hosting the cool premiere RP at doppler. 

That sounds amazing, was it ever finished? Where can I watch it?

6 hours ago, Mecovy said:

cking andrew conway on the steps of the lspd hq, he died of his injuries and died with a shotgun point blank in his face. good times. 

cba to censor admin chat, it was so long ago now nothing really applies now

sSrlj7O.jpg

Talk about a throwback. RIP Conway, absolutely memorable character from the 2018-2019 era.