A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

6 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

It was so much more alive

IFM and the staff waited too late trying to give back to illegals, and even once they did it was barely anything and more of just done to be like “see! We care about you guys too…” when the bias and dislike towards gang roleplay continues to be so obvious from dtaff and the community. Gang roleplayers will never be seen as “normal” players, why do you think most can’t even make the staff team? I seen a cop report somebody for the smallest thing and got a dude perm banned, and then a cop got in trouble for the same thing and got a slap on the wrist. @Stults has witnessed this first hand his damn self as he’s the officer that indirectly got a guy permbanned for something that should’ve been a warning.

so members of the community branched out and realized that holding a life support system and oxygen mask over a dead man’s face won’t bring him back. instead you just have to accept what’s done and move on, gang roleplay is dying and will continue to die until GTAW:LC. 

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Zoinks said:

Hell yeah. 👍

aBOwt6Y.jpg
👍

On 1/26/2022 at 4:53 PM, Engelbert said:

That moment when we drove a drunken guy from ULSA to the desert cause he wanted to party. Next thing we know, is dozen of SD cars swarming the place over alleged abduction, while we all are just having fun and the poor guy passed out and was sleeping behind a trailer.

xGUtXSs.jpg
99aWEDw.jpgk73Dv3l.jpg
can't believe taking this screens would ever come in handy or make me nostalgic but here we are lmao

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
5 hours ago, ZaE said:

@Stults has witnessed this first hand his damn self as he’s the officer that indirectly got a guy permbanned for something that should’ve been a warning.

so members of the community branched out and realized that holding a life support system and oxygen mask over a dead man’s face won’t bring him back. instead you just have to accept what’s done and move on, gang roleplay is dying and will continue to die until GTAW:LC. 

I appreciate you saying this. I didn't even want the guy to get banned. I used to love doing illegal roleplay until I realized my mindset really isn't meant for it. As an illegal roleplayer turned LEO roleplayer I know how it is for someone to get banned on a game like this. I didn't even want him to get permabanned, I was expecting a 60-90 minute ajail or temporary ban. This said, should the player of the character Derrick Rudd wish to get unbanned I'll vouch for him and he can contact me via discord DMs on Stults#9257 should he be on the forums or if someone refers him. I just hope in the end should he be denied an unban he will have fun on GTAW:LC which he most certainly will I assure you.

• Upvote 1

Having the owner of the server go invisible and shoot at my faction from various angles, multiple times, while trying to see if we were rule breaking. This randomly happened during an active police scene on our block  In the middle of faction ck war. The only reason we found out is because all parties were so confused and put a report in.  Did I say this happened multiple times?

As fun as getting your hand slammed in a car door or having a faction hit you with a weapon that has never been publicly spanned on the server. 

#wheredidthetommygungo

Edited by zUgg zUgg
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1