A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

I don't know why, but when you join the server for the first time, RP feels a lot more enjoyable and fresh. Not that it sucks now, but the first month of RP definitely felt like a whole new experience, despite the fact that back then server was crashing every 5 mins 😄

• Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My character was in a strip club near Sandy Shores on Senora Desert when there was a shoot out between a local gang and a full squad of off-duty cops, ended up roleplaying aiding the fallen deputies and saving some lives, still rp the consequences of it to this day when my character crosses paths with the people he helped.

Edited by Jaskman220
typo
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to say, I've been having a great time having Elle hang out with Markus Fiskum, Kyle Smiley and Thomas Cornelis from "The Paleto Boys" (https://face.gta.world/pages/thepaletoboys). Those characters are absolutely hilarious. Elle is constantly cracking up in character and I am too OOC every time I RP with them. For people who don't know they're basically an over-the-top prankster group. I don't know the players OOC, but seriously props to you three - I cherish our RP together.

If you see them in game and get a chance to RP with them, DO IT and buckle up. It's something completely different and you're basically guaranteed to be entertained.

Edited by oliviarav3n
  • Upvote 1

Ah man... Even though it was only like 30 seconds, there was this man(Armenian name) who came into a restaurant like a week ago, tried to grab chef's attention with using the ABSOLUTE PERFECT animations and /ames and when chef didn't notice him he just left grumbling, and somehow using a GRUMBLING animation too. It was too fun to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

Aristophanes Christodoulopoulos needs some kudos. He may not be be your cup of tea, but damn I've had a lot of fun with this character.

I've laughed so hard during RP with him that I was actually crying in real life. He's an absolute treat. We need more light hearted characters like this.