A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

San Andreas Motorsports Association. Me and a friend were trying to make a faction like that since SA:MP days, but the platform itself never supported that kind of stuff so much. So when we joined GTA World we made it here and some awesome people joined and the RP was great, besides the events we made, the whole, huge group of people being involved in that faction and RP was awesome. Never knew roleplaying a civilian could be so much fun.

Golden days! @Japanac

Edited by Zorbe
  • Applaud 1

Was on lifeguard duty and we got called by PD for assistance with this guy clearly having some sort of mental episode. The guy hated being near PD and would only talk to me, calling me 'Red shorts'. We had to keep following him around trying to keep him calm whilst he said the most random stuff ever.  In the end we had to sedate him to calm him down finally otherwise he was going to end up hurting himself or someone else. I just remember cracking up at the roleplay, was really enjoyable.

Sadly I never saw him again 😪

I doubt I'll forget a recent roleplay I've done with some PD members, 

I ran away and attempted to parkour my way out of them, they caught so I ended up biting a Police Officer neck and being really aggressive. Don't mess with the chicks of LS.

On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, Perstephone said:

Sarah something faking a kidnapping and strapping a fake bomb to her chest to get away from IC dating Edward Kross and him getting so mad he dropped the hard R on stage at ULSA before ULSA really existed... 

Iykyk. 

I never forget this LMAO, we also warned her not to go through with it, afterwards she got clowned hard on FB. great times.

Edited by Nani mo Iranai