A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

creating a jackass-inspired movie with two friends, filmed entirely on the server in real time thanks to the 1.1 update. coming up with the stunts/pranks, rping the logistics around it, finding the locations and making people laugh. was about 3 months of irl time and 7 months IC time and was the rp experience that brought me back to gtaw after a long break.

Shoutout to @Jorgensen and his crew of FD at the time for going along with our antics 😂 aswell as @Rafikifor hosting the cool premiere RP at doppler. 

• Upvote 6
2 hours ago, Zoinks said:

creating a jackass-inspired movie with two friends, filmed entirely on the server in real time thanks to the 1.1 update. coming up with the stunts/pranks, rping the logistics around it, finding the locations and making people laugh. was about 3 months of irl time and 7 months IC time and was the rp experience that brought me back to gtaw after a long break.

Shoutout to @Jorgensen and his crew of FD at the time for going along with our antics 😂 aswell as @Rafikifor hosting the cool premiere RP at doppler. 

That sounds amazing, was it ever finished? Where can I watch it?

6 hours ago, Mecovy said:

cking andrew conway on the steps of the lspd hq, he died of his injuries and died with a shotgun point blank in his face. good times. 

cba to censor admin chat, it was so long ago now nothing really applies now

sSrlj7O.jpg

Talk about a throwback. RIP Conway, absolutely memorable character from the 2018-2019 era.