A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

It was when I started to roleplay, twelve years ago. I played as a Police Officer in a small low RP level San Andreas Multiplayer server, and because I understood the rules they promoted me pretty quickly to the position of Chief of Police. Some days passed and I found myself in a pursuit against someone who did something silly, but nothing too serious though, we ran after him for about an hour or so, and when he finally gave up - I decided to CK his character for his action, and how I did it? Welp, I brought him to the square between the LSPD and City Hall building and burnt him down. Literally. 

Another case (when I began to RP) , I got CK'ed myself sometime and I asked the owner to promote me into an administrative position just to have spectate access and to mess with people around.  

The time when my Native character was hiding in the woods with an AK-47, as choppers and patrol vehicles flooded the region, searching for my character, over a false report of a "Native kidnapping another Native". My character hid under several trees, running east-bound along the grass and hills. Eventually, he sat down under one tree with the AK-47 in his hands. A random woman on a white motorbike approached him, in the middle of nowhere. He aimed the firearm, at her, without speaking a single word. The duo remained frozen, staring at each other for ten seconds, before she drove off. He then fled, east-bound, worried that she was an informant. Apparently, she was just a random dirt-biker.

Second time? My illegal migrant was pulled over for "suspicious purposes" as he was selling water bottles, on the side of the road (Harmony), to some random woman. They presumed it was either a drug deal or prostitution. Being an illegal migrant, being detained would result in being deported. Hence, on his dirt bicycle (with pedals, not motor), he trekked it through the desert for ten minutes as the S.D. vehicle chased him. Eventually, they collided in a ditch. All that was heard was "FUCK!" as he rode off, hiding by an abandoned trailer for an hour.

My heart was RACING during both scenes.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The time when my Native character was hiding in the woods with an AK-47, as choppers and patrol vehicles flooded the region, searching for my character, over a false report of a "Native kidnapping another Native". My character hid under several trees, running east-bound along the grass and hills. Eventually, he sat down under one tree with the AK-47 in his hands. A random woman on a white motorbike approached him, in the middle of nowhere. He aimed the firearm, at her, without speaking a single word. The duo remained frozen, staring at each other for ten seconds, before she drove off. He then fled, east-bound, worried that she was an informant. Apparently, she was just a random dirt-biker.

Second time? My illegal migrant was pulled over for "suspicious purposes" as he was selling water bottles, on the side of the road (Harmony), to some random woman. They presumed it was either a drug deal or prostitution. Being an illegal migrant, being detained would result in being deported. Hence, on his dirt bicycle (with pedals, not motor), he trekked it through the desert for ten minutes as the S.D. vehicle chased him. Eventually, they collided in a ditch. All that was heard was "FUCK!" as he rode off, hiding by an abandoned trailer for an hour.

This first story sounds cool as fuck

mine is probably leading a faction and being the general in a war all, roleplaying w numerous factions, being out in public a lot all whilst having an outstanding warrant. Real outlaw vibes.

apart from this, it would have to be our attempt and short term success in regulating the drug market by making agreements and set prices with other big factions in the drug supplying industry to drive up the prices. This led to us having to go after and kidnap drug dealers that were significantly lowballing us and making themselves no profit. This eventually kept getting us in trouble w robo admins tho that kept calling it a dm mentality despite it being justified and talked ab by IFM admins. Still good times

Edited by SOMOS COMO SOMOS
  • Upvote 1

cking andrew conway on the steps of the lspd hq, he died of his injuries and died with a shotgun point blank in his face. good times. 

cba to censor admin chat, it was so long ago now nothing really applies now

sSrlj7O.jpg

Edited by Mecovy