What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

Just now, Engelbert said:

I am more amazed, that locals didn't throw you out. Cause every time I am around Sandy or Paleto, there's always someone going on how they hate cityfolks.

Easy to provide different roleplay whilst not provoking others into an uncomfortable situation they can’t remove themselves from, Sandy roleplayers know that more than anyone.

12 minutes ago, Wolfhound said:

Was refering more to the fact that SOME people act like all country bumpkins speak with a Southern accent and hate city folk.

I miss roleplaying in the county. I was a Mexican dude who was raised from near birth by a conservative ass white dude.
"We should build the wall, holmes."

the cringiest rp i've ever seen and still do are people who still after playing LSRP since 2012 have absolutely no understanding still of black gang culture, clothing, lingo or a general concept of how to rp black in america. it's painfully obv who the british guy is irl lol. they either talk like it's 2003 or dress like it's 2013 still.

also, cringiest rp is brits in LA. police brits. 

• Upvote 4

> Getting kidnapped by a squad in a limousine (Yes they legit rolled up in a Stretch, four deep) after completely ignoring them and minding my own business, in the middle of a street in Little Seoul. Then my character got taken out of the city where they have proceeded to rob her and ask me in /b if I will give them consent to roleplay rape and other stuff. This was before rape roleplay was banned. I ended up letting them kill me and CK-ed because I couldn't with em.

Honestly after witnessing that I've quit from mid 2019 to early-ish 2020 because I couldn't comprehend why the fuck anyone would go out of their way to do that shit.

> Bad attempts at roleplaying people who are in the spectrum, portraying them as absolutely retarded and quirky. There are tons of examples thought I will not call out any names. You know who you are, do your research.

> Anytime a law abiding citizen decides to do some stupid shit that would realistically completely ruin their damn life or cause them harm. This includes driving like a monkey, starting beef with random people, or suddenly deciding to go do something illegal because haha it's a game bro.

> Not really roleplay itself but more of a portrayal issue and it's that characters who flip burgers and shit do not drive normal vehicles but rather modified, glow in the dark pieces of shit with jet engines.