What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

While going back to my previous post, people who judge others roleplay meanwhile their highlight is roleplaying racial stereotypes from the 90s who tend to drop like flies or the forbidden word with their ghastly poker games and piss poor taste in vehicle modifications.

Edited by Wolfhound
  • Upvote 2
Just now, gamerboy said:

every time i see ulsa people bring their campus rp to somewhere else in the city its kinda like yeahhhhhhhhhh.....

Its strange, cause when a group of punks, brought their party rp to ULSA, all students were like "Oooh my goooood?! This is sooo unacceptable."

We even had beer, boombox and allat. 

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Its strange, cause when a group of punks, brought their party rp to ULSA, all students were like "Oooh my goooood?! This is sooo unacceptable."

We even had beer, boombox and allat. 

i wouldnt really go near their campus because why would i... but they do their campus drama rp thing and mess up other peoples scenes elsewhere in the city and its just like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Just now, Engelbert said:

It was. And it was fun 🙂 I never said it was cringe. Was just responding to the pub crawl. I was just picturing same students doing pub crawl in the county 🙂

LOL fair enough. The crawl ending at Rattlesnake was fun. Even the people working enjoyed the hell out of it. It was a good experience. Not sure why some people are so upset about it.

1 minute ago, Dom. said:

LOL fair enough. The crawl ending at Rattlesnake was fun. Even the people working enjoyed the hell out of it. It was a good experience. Not sure why some people are so upset about it.

I am more amazed, that locals didn't throw you out. Cause every time I am around Sandy or Paleto, there's always someone going on how they hate cityfolks.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, gamerboy said:

i wouldnt really go near their campus because why would i... but they do their campus drama rp thing and mess up other peoples scenes elsewhere in the city and its just like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

I b chilling at a bar and then I see "Emily did whatttttt?" like its a Highschool cafeteria 

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

I am more amazed, that locals didn't throw you out. Cause every time I am around Sandy or Paleto, there's always someone going on how they hate cityfolks.

Must be the Southern rejects who act like Sandy Shores is some forgotten hole in Arkansas or some shit.