What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

3 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

UCLS (how the f you spell it) being at Rattle Snake saloon and someone of their group managed to get a dart stuck in his finger (middle), was one of the worst.

Is that cringe roleplay or a cringe character decision? They’re drunk college kids 🙂

9 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

UCLS (how the f you spell it) being at Rattle Snake saloon and someone of their group managed to get a dart stuck in his finger (middle), was one of the worst.

drunk college kids making awful decisions? never

11 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

ahhh yes, drunk college students doing drunk college student things... glad it's the worst

40 minutes ago, Koko said:

There's a lot of borderline racism in how heavily some people stereotype certain (usually non-white) ethnicities in GTAW.

This is very true from what I’ve seen. I like to think most people doing this don’t realize the problem and are probably just new to RP and haven’t done any research on their character and what are the cultural norms, etc.

14 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

OH MY! Roleplay in a bar other than standing in a corner doing /anim holdbeer?! CRINGE!!!!! 

Edited by joziah
  • Applaud 1