What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

6 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Brand new factions claiming to have been in area for 20+ years and expecting the locals to just automatically bow to them because the local "moved into their neighborhood."

I mean..gangs exist in areas regardless, just because the faction is brand new doesn't mean they have to roleplay the Gang itself being brand new, that wouldn't make any sense

• Upvote 1

Another very cringe kind of interaction I've had several times as someone who plays a Latino, is Spanish IRL, has Spanish as their mothertongue and pretty much is fully surrounded by Latino culture IRL is the fact that me and actual real-life Latinos in the server have all had our Latino characters accused of "not being Latino" by people who think all latinos are Cholos.

There's a lot of borderline racism in how heavily some people stereotype certain (usually non-white) ethnicities in GTAW.

• Applaud 4
6 minutes ago, Koko said:

Another very cringe kind of interaction I've had several times as someone who plays a Latino, is Spanish IRL, has Spanish as their mothertongue and pretty much is fully surrounded by Latino culture IRL is the fact that me and actual real-life Latinos in the server have all had our Latino characters accused of "not being Latino" by people who think all latinos are Cholos.

There's a lot of borderline racism in how heavily some people stereotype certain (usually non-white) ethnicities in GTAW.

very very accurate

Roleplayers in voice chat on a text based game.

Any interaction must result in an ape-like and provoking response to make their boyfriends giggle in discord/teamspeak.

Young female? Slag

Police officer? Watch this drift

Old lady? Cane yoinked

Edited by Law