Jump to content

What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, sCrax said:

Sheriffs from Paleto Bay station that drive 3 hours to Southside just to harass people. 

Jokes on you, they have a station right in Davis.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Pandaa said:

Jokes on you, they have a station right in Davis.

I know, I'm talking about the ones that tell you that they are from Paleto Bay station but somehow end up patrolling the city. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by sCrax
Link to comment
54 minutes ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

Professional MMA Fighter + Pornstar + Trans + Adult Enternainment Business owner + Hitman

All those concepts are cringe? You know its technically possible to have that combination irl, without the hitman part...

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

All those concepts are cringe? You know its technically possible to have that combination irl, without the hitman part...

Think they mean all at once bro

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

Professional MMA Fighter + Pornstar + Trans + Adult Enternainment Business owner + Hitman

You forgot to add in expert mechanic, licensed doctor and also was in the army for 25 years. They also immediately know any language you might be speaking. 
 

OH and parents were rich too. 

Edited by Cypher99
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Cypher99 said:

You forgot to add in expert mechanic, licensed doctor and also was in the army for 25 years. They also immediately know any language you might be speaking. 
 

OH and parents were rich too. 

 

Look up 'Jonny Kim'.

American US Navy lieutenant (and former SEAL), physician, and NASA astronaut.

 

Superhuman.

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...