What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

54 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

I never understood why people don't play out the effects of booze or drugs, it's so fun.

I really enjoy roleplaying the effects of drugs and alcohol on my character. But a lot of people would rather not play something that could end up bad for them.

11 minutes ago, Wremlish said:

Forced hostile interactions. It makes me cringe, every time. You spill a drink? Prepare to get beaten up. Get called a name? Prepared to get beaten up. The escalation goes as follows: Tiny inconvenience > Brawl > Loses Brawl > Murder. 

My character is known as a hothead.

He was surrounded by his gang and wanted to impress them.

He's young and will make stupid decisions.

Oh and also, on average men are physically more strong than women so you know what that means.

Edited by Jain
1 minute ago, Wremlish said:

Forced hostile interactions. It makes me cringe, every time. You spill a drink? Prepare to get beaten up. Get called a name? Prepared to get beaten up. The escalation goes as follows: Tiny inconvenience > Brawl > Loses Brawl > Murder. 

Not just that, but people have the tendency to escalate an warning/infraction/misdemeanor to a felony. People can't stand to see and lose, so they'll try to do everything to not get caught.

1 hour ago, Nani mo Iranai said:

Ppl that spot a bald white caucasian male and immediately think he is a skinhead/nazi.

To be totally fair, I was bald for a few months and my co workers at my new job assumed I was as nazi since I always wore dark workboots and was bald.