What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

16 hours ago, Wisci said:

Per the server rules,

• failing to roleplay a car crash, unless it was clearly caused due to desync (contact an admin through /report if you wish for a crash to be voided);

Applies under Common Courtesy. Agreeing to skip isn't permitted, it's simply hard to enforce. Might be something to consider in the future as that party would have every right to report if the footage clearly indicated it wasn't desync.

Involving yourself in situations you have absolutely nothing to do with and playing backseat moderator is indeed cringe and if you do it you should probably find a better use of your time. In fact, if you're sitting on this forum for hours a day making report after report you really need to find a hobby. 

To add to this thread: Pretty much all "relationship drama" that I've seen in almost every legal faction I've been part of. It's always some fucking high school tier shit that goes OOC after about two minutes. Go outside and form healthy relationships with real people instead of this embarrassing cringe shit. 

Edited by LaVieEnRose
21 minutes ago, LaVieEnRose said:

To add to this thread: Pretty much all "relationship drama" that I've seen in almost every legal faction I've been part of. It's always some fucking high school tier shit that goes OOC after about two minutes. Go outside and form healthy relationships with real people instead of this embarrassing cringe shit. 

Don't forget the inevitable suicide over nothing more than a break up of someone you knew for no more than a week. I can't help but role my eyes everytime I see it and tbh at suicide rp in general. 9/10 times it's for a dumb reason, like someone not getting a car they want. Worse when it's a character that was just made.

Edited by Moonsong
3 hours ago, Torlo said:

From just earlier. I had a man walk into a 24/7 and went on about how he's a cold blooded killer who could easily kill anyone with one bullet if they ever tried to steal his stuff. Mister American sniper said it's always worth trying to kill people over possessions. Fantastic rp 10/10.

We are living in a troll era , and it transfer into this game. That’s why players act the way they act with their characters. A lot of them don’t take the game seriously where other players in the community might do because it’s a heavy rp server. There’s nothing we can do, people will always find a way to troll other people on the server with their characters. And call it roleplaying .  

15 minutes ago, kiroshu said:

We are living in a troll era , and it transfer into this game. That’s why players act the way they act with their characters. A lot of them don’t take the game seriously where other players in the community might do because it’s a heavy rp server. There’s nothing we can do, people will always find a way to troll other people on the server with their characters. And call it roleplaying .  

I don't think it was trolling more than it was someone who didn't understand how heavy rp actually works, in the sense that we should portray a character with realistic fears, hopes and dreams. Look at a ton of the characters on this server, a lot of them are unshakeable bad asses who can murder and murder feel zero remorse. Not to mention not taking a gun fight seriously since your character simply respawns at a hospital and they forget the events that lead them there. 

4 hours ago, LaVieEnRose said:

Involving yourself in situations you have absolutely nothing to do with and playing backseat moderator is indeed cringe and if you do it you should probably find a better use of your time. In fact, if you're sitting on this forum for hours a day making report after report you really need to find a hobby. 

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. Don't break the rules don't get reported. If two players decide they're okay with rape roleplay it doesn't mean they can do it.

You know what's cringe? People getting in accidents from their own mistakes and covering it up with 'I didn't see you' or 'you didn't load in for me' promptly before parking and getting their car because it's damaged on their screen. Crash roleplay isn't fun but you know what fixes it? Drive reasonably.

Edited by Wisci
  • Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Moonsong said:

Don't forget the inevitable suicide over nothing more than a break up of someone you knew for no more than a week.

2 week old characters who don't get the attention they expected on FB like "Hello, this is Jane Doe's mother, yesterday she killed herself, should've liked her posts, God Bless".

6 hours ago, Wisci said:

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. Don't break the rules don't get reported. If two players decide they're okay with rape roleplay it doesn't mean they can do it.

You know what's cringe? People getting in accidents from their own mistakes and covering it up with 'I didn't see you' or 'you didn't load in for me' promptly before parking and getting their car because it's damaged on their screen. Crash roleplay isn't fun but you know what fixes it? Drive reasonably.

This. I've been in what, like two maybe three accidents that were very minor bumps but still enjoyable rp. I even crashed into a cop when pulling in to a parking space and even though it was in a camera blind spot, still went with the rp and I didn't even get a ticket despite being at fault. You know why? Because I roleplayed an actual human being who was remorseful and showed concern for the cops wellbeing, despite them being an ass. Who'd have thunk roleplaying an actual person with feelings would get you out of a sticky situation huh?

Accidents and 'sent to Narnia' moments are so easily avoided by driving normally, you can even avoid most collisions you would otherwise have had had you been speeding. But I guess more people roleplaying human beings is too much to ask?