What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

6 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Another one I've thought of. Those who insist that you have to take them getting angry at you for ignoring them IC even though you explained you were sleeping at 3am in the morning, or were otherwise occupied with irl despite explaining this to them. You still have to 'go with the flow', it's so cringe and unnecessary to be a dick and ruin progression over it.

I've had that so many times before, just because I might be online (on Facebrowser) doesn't mean I'm available or even awake. 

There's one person who has been very persistent at this, as to often delete their FB accounts and character to make a new one. Then contact me on Facebrowser sending messages, and 10 minutes later will act all annoyed that I didn't respond in 10 minutes. It often looks something like this.

[23:00] Jane Doe: You look really cute

[23:10] Jane Doe: I guess youre not interested

40 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

And a bonus one; Anyone who bitches about characters being lesbian because they won't accept the advances of some random street thug with a chatup line they googled. Every female character is tarnished like this no matter what they rp, and it's pretty cringe.

That's when you whip out the "Sorry, I only date guys." and use the 5 seconds of confusion to escape before it hits them.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
58 minutes ago, Torlo said:

Bruh, some fucking people on this server need to touch grass. 

6 minutes ago, BINGBONGAMERICA said:

least horny gtaw players

9 minutes ago, nateX said:

I'm reliving my trauma

33 minutes ago, CheapskateEngineer said:

Okay, okay! This one takes the award.

35 minutes ago, Peak. said:

Uh.. Hello.. Hello. What is this please...

good thing @Selena bonked them 

Edited by root