What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

People PMing to arrange ERP or rape perms completely out of the blue. Never even SEEN them before, they just drove down the street window shopping and saw my char biking or smoking. They'd also always get shocked and defensive at me being offended by it. It'd happen most as a gang lookout but a fair bit just wandering as a visible druggie.

Edited by LizziePup
59 minutes ago, LizziePup said:

People PMing to arrange ERP or rape perms completely out of the blue. Never even SEEN them before, they just drove down the street window shopping and saw my char biking or smoking. They'd also always get shocked and defensive at me being offended by it. It'd happen most as a gang lookout but a fair bit just wandering as a visible druggie.

Asking for rape perms isn't even allowed so they shouldn't be doing it, just fyi. But yeah it's pretty cringe when people get defensive over rejected erp

"Ao shawty, lookin fine"

"Fuck off."

"Yous an ugly ass lesbian bitch anyways"

2 minutes ago, Moonsong said:

Asking for rape perms isn't even allowed so they shouldn't be doing it, just fyi. But yeah it's pretty cringe when people get defensive over rejected erp

"Ao shawty, lookin fine"

"Fuck off."

"Yous an ugly ass lesbian bitch anyways"

This was 2019-2020 so still allowed, but the fact that it was ALL in PMs got to me too. An emote or line would have consequences IC I could use, especially on faction turf. Instead they just caught a glance of nametag and thought they'd go for it and got confused when I'd yell at them.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Wolfhound said:

Some convos and general behavior on Facebrowser really makes you question humanity.

Didn't mind it at first because hey that's pretty funny, of course LA suburban middle/high-class teenagers are gonna be out of touch with reality and act corny as shit, it just gets actual cringe when you notice they act the exact same OOC and the IC personas are often them as players projected IG. It's even worse when the start posting screenshots of the games they're playing with their OOC buddies and present it as if it's IC, like what character are you even playing at that point?

Use FB to buy hardcore drugs and peer-pressure other people to ruin their lives like me, that's the real American way.