What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

19 minutes ago, Koko said:

2 week old characters who don't get the attention they expected on FB like "Hello, this is Jane Doe's mother, yesterday she killed herself, should've liked her posts, God Bless".

It takes less than a second to like a post that could save a young girl from a dark place. Please, like a post and save a life!

On 1/24/2022 at 8:43 PM, Martyn said:

Any lesbian RP, the jig is up people. We all know you only RP lesbian because you're straight IRL and you don't want to RP being someone's boyfriend and you crave that sweet relationship dynamic with people because you don't get it in real life. It's straight up self-insertion in female form.

everyone already knows this, the jig was up three years ago.

Edited by Khalabeeb
9 minutes ago, Khalabeeb said:

I think these are better than 5'3 pink haired Asian transgender/lesbian that drive race cars.

Common lgbt+ community knowledge: there's 2 kinds of players, playing those characters. Either those who are actually gay/trans/etc... or fetishists, and it's a cringe party. It's more often the latter, unfortunately 😛 

12 hours ago, LaVieEnRose said:

To add to this thread: Pretty much all "relationship drama" that I've seen in almost every legal faction I've been part of. It's always some fucking high school tier shit that goes OOC after about two minutes. Go outside and form healthy relationships with real people instead of this embarrassing cringe shit. 

The perks of a character who's too busy doing dodgy shit, to have any time for relationships ^^

In the same vein: "we met a month ago, we're marrying next week and our first kid will be born in 2 weeks". :x 

(usually followed by "I'm sad my husband/wife disappeared because the player got bored and went back to play Arma")

9 minutes ago, Cartoonhead said:

ANYTHING is better then them. Can't even call them role-players at this point.

Go into any club and /ex half of the characters inside, you can't call most of them role-players, it's blatant self insertion and those are the same characters who refuse to rp the negative effects of alcohol and drugs on their characters. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Torlo said:

Go into any club and /ex half of the characters inside, you can't call most of them role-players, it's blatant self insertion and those are the same characters who refuse to rp the negative effects of alcohol and drugs on their characters. 

I never understood why people don't play out the effects of booze or drugs, it's so fun.