What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

On 1/24/2022 at 2:50 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

Every nightclub or lounge you go to is always owned by a criminal enterprise and you barely break through as entertainer unless you align with them or join in on their illegal roleplay.

Literally how it is in real life.

26 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

Any interaction that goes as follows;

"Goddamn ma, you sexy as FUCK, you wanna fuck?"

"No, thank you."

"Aight, you ugly as fuck ANYWAYS."

or the tough guy thirsty people that kidnap your character ONLY because your character ignored their advances IC. Like... get real.

Dont forget you’re probably a lesbian if you’re ignoring that hunk! Everyone says it after rejection so it must be true.

3 hours ago, DLimit said:

The time when 4 IMEX Truckers chased us at 100MPH while shooting out of the window as drivers of the vehicles down Tongva Dr, as if it was a Hollywood film. This was a year ago.

I can guarantee you that IMEX still responds to situations with guns pulled.

On 1/22/2022 at 2:20 PM, LaVieEnRose said:

A guy who started throwing a tantrum and threatened reporting myself and another party for not "correctly roleplaying a MVA" because we agreed to skip and he had stumbled upon the scene.  Please get a fucking life.

Per the server rules,

• failing to roleplay a car crash, unless it was clearly caused due to desync (contact an admin through /report if you wish for a crash to be voided);

Applies under Common Courtesy. Agreeing to skip isn't permitted, it's simply hard to enforce. Might be something to consider in the future as that party would have every right to report if the footage clearly indicated it wasn't desync.

1 minute ago, Rumbunctious said:

Lmao. Threatening to report two people who you don’t know and whose RP will never have any effect on you should fall under harassment.

I'm going to be really honest. I think people skipping MVA crashes is a minor concern. But by all means if you break the rules and an uninvolved party that witnessed it reports you, they have every right to do so. Just because your rule break has no effect on the player, does not mean you did not break the rules.

Not the topic of discussion here anyway. Just a healthy reminder, I don't feel it's fair to blame anyone for not knowing every example in the rules with how lengthy they've grown. Especially when it was acceptable on other communities.