What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

going to a sushi place IC with friends to casually hang out. tough slavic gangsters come in, get a seat next to us, and proceed to say in their language "ah great, we got seats next to the mallrats". 

i think anyone who uses mallrat IC is pretty annoying.

Edited by Woona
25 minutes ago, Woona said:

going to a sushi place IC with friends to casually hang out. tough slavic gangsters come in, get a seat next to us, and proceed to say in their language "ah great, we got seats next to the mallrats". 

Agreed, it's cringe when people take a widespread server-specific OOC slur (the term "mallrat" is often associated with people doing legal roleplay/mostly passive roleplay in GTA World) IC. You don't even have to be wearing cat ears or be a lesbian, they will still think you're a mallrat because your character has no interest in crime.

1 hour ago, BilalStrike said:

Tbh ur more cringe its a game lmfao do u expect everyone to rp everyones parent u can easily rp it with /do’s and /me’s npcing the parents in the rp 

It's a thing to NPC'ing parents, It's fine.

It's another thing completely ignoring anything that has to do with parenting when you play a minor due to the fact that said parents are NPC'd.

You have kids with: 

1. No parents, thus no authority figure. No child protective services to call, no foster houses for them to go at, not anything that will give them a chance. Chance that they will most likely never take because they use the (M) status specifically for the purpose of crime.

2. In most cases, those kids join gangs. These gangs of 14 - 16 years old are colder than some 80's/90's OG, keep in mind that these OG's lived in worse and infinitely unforgiving times, and yet, here remorse is practically non-existent.

3. These kids are to handle large amounts of money, large amounts of drugs and weapons. If I was a drug kingpin, I would NOT let a 14 year old handle my stuff. At best these kids would be used as lookouts and trusted with selling small amounts of drugs, not holding an entire district which they can lose easily. 

The usage of the (M) argument to get away with a lot is astounding. 

- Kids are kids, no matter how indoctrinated they are into the gang/drug scheme. They're going to use social media and brag about what they have for clout and get themselves busted because of it, but no.

- Kids are not very organized and discreet. But when they get in trouble with people unrelated to gangs they'll use the fact that they're kids to guilt trip others into not doing harm to them. "/b Aye hes a 15yrs kid lmfao wtf why do u wanna shoot him? Ur fking weird" (When that same kid shot 3 other kids in the head earlier).

> There's so much more that is wrong, a lot more than I even want to think about, and that's just for a minority of cases on the server. I'm not here bashing all and every illegal faction that contains (M) characters nor am I shitting on the (M) RP as a whole, because I've seen some great (M) RP and portrayal despite this. But this sort of displayed behavior that comes with to the grind mentality needs to be worked on at the very least. 

Edited by Mistery14
1 hour ago, Woona said:

Anyone who uses the term mallrat IC is reason enough not to play them even if they do 10 alts, even if they use it OOC.

Toxic people the further away from you the better.

• Upvote 1
On 1/24/2022 at 5:37 AM, DLimit said:

Everyone dissing the tall-tee yet there's still people that rock it. Only the younger generations rock skinny-jeans and skin-tight tee-shirts.

Lot of underground emcees diss the mainstream media for promoting, what they classify as "Fag style". So, to generalize an entire nation based on the modern-day "teenage swag" would be just as bad as assuming that everyone walks around with tall-tees.

It's not like a style from ten years ago is automatically vanished from the Earth when older heads still rock similar gear.

anybody who still rock timbs automatically has my respect

• Upvote 2
On 1/24/2022 at 3:50 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

I got an other one.

Every nightclub or lounge you go to is always owned by a criminal enterprise and you barely break through as entertainer unless you align with them or join in on their illegal roleplay.

Criminal organizations own most of the night life businesses across the world, what's your point?

3 hours ago, Macarroncito said:

Going to Vespucci skatepark to hang out with my character who has been around for 3 years to be asked by new characters "ArE yOu lOcAl?".

"Ayo cuh I been here my whole life, u on my turf" - Character that was created 72 hours ago.

• Upvote 1

Another one I've thought of. Those who insist that you have to take them getting angry at you for ignoring them IC even though you explained you were sleeping at 3am in the morning, or were otherwise occupied with irl despite explaining this to them. You still have to 'go with the flow', it's so cringe and unnecessary to be a dick and ruin progression over it.

And a bonus one; Anyone who bitches about characters being lesbian because they won't accept the advances of some random street thug with a chatup line they googled. Every female character is tarnished like this no matter what they rp, and it's pretty cringe.

(right thread this time LMAO)

• Upvote 2