What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

4 hours ago, Perstephone said:

Roleplay is cringe. We're all fucking nerds. The most cringe parts of the GTAW community have nothing to do with RP. 

the only reason i’d say it would become cringe is if you’re wasting more time in this game than in the outside world, get obsessed with your character and start acting like your character. Niggas flexing the amount of bitches they get in a virtual world OOCly this is where I consider someone a nerd for roleplaying

37 minutes ago, nateX said:

A faction leader inviting a girl that he met a day ago into his faction on the condition that she'll date him, and when she ''cheated'' on him with some other dude he shot and cked her and PKed him. 

I assume that this got punished?

It sounds like a wild story from the admin Discord channel.

• Applaud 1
17 hours ago, Bauer said:

This is very true from what I’ve seen. I like to think most people doing this don’t realize the problem and are probably just new to RP and haven’t done any research on their character and what are the cultural norms, etc.

It's generally why I try to portray groups that I have the slightest knowledge about. And if I don't, I chat with someone in the community who has IRL experience(s).

On 1/24/2022 at 2:05 AM, Moonsong said:

When 2077 launched I saw people using NightCity lingo it was the most cringe fucking thing I've seen in a while, except from pretty much anytime I see people roleplaying Twins.

Sounds like fun. Im a fan of Mirrors Edge Catalyst, I'm gonna start calling money ''scrip'' now! 😄

My most cringest roleplay I found were 2 13 year old ''gangsters'' claiming they can beat up a fully grown adult female thats been working 12 hours a day since her 15th.

Ofcourse they were 6'7'' and had /very/ muscular bodies to enforce this reality!

(I won the report they placed against me)

EDIT on 25/01/2022: In no way meant to bash anyone, as I appearntly stepped on someones toes. Again, no way meant to bash anyone, this is meant to show how you can improve on your roleplay. The topic is all friendly banter and lets keep it like that! 🙂 

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
3 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Sounds like fun. Im a fan of Mirrors Edge Catalyst, I'm gonna start calling money ''scrip'' now! 😄

My most cringest roleplay I found were 2 13 year old ''gangsters'' claiming they can beat up a fully grown adult female thats been working 12 hours a day since her 15th.

Ofcourse they were 6'7'' and had /very/ muscular bodies to enforce this reality!

(I won the report they placed against me)

You ever tried watching a high school Boys team play a pro female athlete? Most of the time it doesn't end well for the woman.