What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

43 minutes ago, Koko said:

Another very cringe kind of interaction I've had several times as someone who plays a Latino, is Spanish IRL, has Spanish as their mothertongue and pretty much is fully surrounded by Latino culture IRL is the fact that me and actual real-life Latinos in the server have all had our Latino characters accused of "not being Latino" by people who think all latinos are Cholos.

There's a lot of borderline racism in how heavily some people stereotype certain (usually non-white) ethnicities in GTAW.

This is generally done by white people who roleplay minorities basing them on stereotypes and are usually from Europe or white suburban American neighborhoods, and it does not only fall onto Latinos sadly.

Edited by Wolfhound
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

UCLS (how the f you spell it) being at Rattle Snake saloon and someone of their group managed to get a dart stuck in his finger (middle), was one of the worst.

ikr, imagine being a college student and not do stupid shit!!!1!!1!1!11!!11!!!

4 minutes ago, Kruga9 said:

drunk college kids making awful decisions? never

3 minutes ago, Dom. said:

You sound like you're a lot of fun at parties.

3 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

ahhh yes, drunk college students doing drunk college student things... glad it's the worst

They were not DRUNK, they were at a pub, they ain't 21 most of them, and the way they were doing it, they were over-doing it. It was my experience of one of the most cringe.

2 hours ago, Devastante said:

Probably the time my friend witnessed a shooting occur across the street while at our business outside. My friend called the police as any normal person would do in that situation, witnessing a shooting occur in front of their own eyes. Customers at the business call him a "Snitch." Then come back later masked up shooting up the place. Quality gang RP right there. Imagine that being your perception of how IRL works.

Imagine irl you call the cops cus some dumb teenager stole something from your store and him and his “gang” of (M) show up and blow your brains out.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Vash Baldeus said:

They were not DRUNK, they were at a pub, they ain't 21 most of them, and the way they were doing it, they were over-doing it. It was my experience of one of the most cringe.

all of them were drinking bro lmfao. we're sorry that our rp doesn't stop at "/me sips on his beer" in a corner of the pub 🤨

6 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

So just to poke holes in your poorly structured hatred for evil college roleplayers. The Rattlesnake was the final leg of a fraternity sanctioned bar crawl event. Most, if not all of the students, were very fucked up by the time they reached the Rattlesnake. 

The Rattlesnake is not a "pub". It's a countryside bar. Not some high class establishment. 

And who cares how many of them are 21 or not? It's an IC issue. You give off the vibe of someone who's just angry to be angry. Are you ok?

Edited by Dom.
Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Doing college students is one thing, overdoing them is worse.

nothing was overdone. the ones playing darts were drunk, using /roll to determine where the dart would hit, a roll happened to land on the guy's finger. shit happens dawg and everyone that participated enjoyed the rp. if you find it cringe then i dunno what to say my guy

42 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Ever heard of something like server lore? For instance Morningwood was always known to be Armenian neighbourhood, a crips gang pops up out of nowhere saying they always been there? Nopes, not gonna work like that.

its a game homie, yall take stuff too serious, if they say they've been there for ages then maybe, whatever who cares..how does it affect the Armenian people's rp, if its that much of an issue just take it in character and press them, or just co-exist and let them do their RP and the others will do theirs..it's not like gang rpers go out of their way to interact with Organized Crime Groups, and if they do take it IC and start shit, or just avoid it like yall usually do and boom, problem solved, you get pressed? Say you live in the area and move on, you get robbed? Report it and move on, everything is always a big deal with people on this server when it could all be solved by "I can't stand these people, I'm not even gonna waste the forum report or energy" or "I don't want these people on the server, I'll report them and get it all solved."

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 1