What's the most cringe RP you've ever witnessed?

Valkyr_

Not the most cringe I've seen but rather most recent cringe. My female character and her female friend got kicked out of a club by a group of hard ass bikers for gossipping about random women's clothes in /low. They also managed to hear us from like twelve feet away, so they sorta powergamed in order to be white knights which was a fun experience.

• Upvote 1

As someone who RPs a DJ, there was a time where many of the chain-clubgoing persuasion would invite my character to house parties etc., and my character being a new DJ at the time thought he'd do some networking that way. Pretty much only took 3 penthouses that looked like PS1 era game boss arenas with 15 fireplaces, trees and a jacuzzi the size of an olympic swimming pool with women (obviously played by men) sitting down whispering in corners for him to be like "you know what im good rich people crazy".

He's seen it all and hates it.

• Upvote 2

Probably the time my friend witnessed a shooting occur across the street while at our business outside. My friend called the police as any normal person would do in that situation, witnessing a shooting occur in front of their own eyes. Customers at the business call him a "Snitch." Then come back later masked up shooting up the place. Quality gang RP right there. Imagine that being your perception of how IRL works.

Edited by Devastante
1 hour ago, Denise said:

Not the most cringe I've seen but rather most recent cringe. My female character and her female friend got kicked out of a club by a group of hard ass bikers for gossipping about random women's clothes in /low. They also managed to hear us from like twelve feet away, so they sorta powergamed in order to be white knights which was a fun experience.

This is the exact reason I avoid biker rp like the plague, I know there's good biker rpers out there and I've seen them. But so many of them are the typical tough guy self insert white knights with nicknames like "killer" "pitbull" "bloody knuckles" etc.