Players Are Already Skirting Around The New Robbery Rules

Torlo

9 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

From a friend in the LSSD discord:

"IFM has essentially said that factions based in areas that have been restricted won't be restricted to the same level, because it makes sense to stop bangers crossing the city to rob on the beach, but it makes sense for gangs in vespucci to rob on the beach or w/e else is relevent for gangs these days.

It definitely makes more sense for a decent number of people who were already roleplaying in these areas."

I fully agree with him and it's clearly what IFM was aiming for.

They could've phrased it better than saying basically the rules don't apply to them.

This rule will only increase the amount of reports. The only way you will see robberies go down is if you add more restrictions to CCW licenses/remove them completely and add a rule that addresses vigilantism. Too many civvies upping a gun where it makes no sense to do so. 

Edited by Nega
4 minutes ago, Nega said:

This rule will only increase the amount of reports. The only way you will see robberies go down is if you add more restrictions to CCW licenses/remove them completely and add a rule that addresses vigilantism. Too many civvies upping a gun where it makes no sense to do so. 

They wouldn't have to pull a gun if illegal RPers stopped playing GTA:Favela

• Upvote 1
Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

I was once robbed 4 times in 1 morning. All my character did was wake up, get coffee from the coffeeshop, go to work, and stay at work.

You guys are just special den, idk... I got robbed once in the last 6 months

2 minutes ago, Nega said:

You guys are just special den, idk... I got robbed once in the last 6 months

Not to mention robbers their complete lack of fear of.. anything.

My workplace is full of CCTV, audio recording, not to mention within minutes response of the police, given the sensitive nature (Maritime).

But what do I know, I'm just the target they barge right into the workplace without any planning whatsoever.. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

How are you getting robbed so oftenly at a time where there's only 100 players on the server?

100 players means 1-2 cops to respond to calls, easy to rob with no consequences.

In SAMP RP servers, robbery was "banned" until X amount of cops were online.

The moment problem here is the fact that Bospy more or less said that Illegal faction members can freely rob at any time, anywhere. This more or less disregards the new robbery rules completely. Either that or there was a miscommunication or Bospy did not explain properly.

Edited by thekillergreece
1 minute ago, thekillergreece said:

100 players means 1-2 cops to respond to calls, easy to rob with no consequences.

In SAMP RP servers, robbery was "banned" until X amount of cops were online.

I've done morning patrols and there's only 1 call every 2 hours, emergency logs can amend to that.

If you say  "People steal phones", payphones exist and you're usually left with your vehicle, allowing you to go get a new phone.

• Bospy locked this topic