What is your stance on modded assets?

caballero

If people would at least mod their stuff properly - like using the same base model as their textured clothing mod so we only have chess board gang, but not chess board torso 'run your organs cuh' amputee gang. Yeah, that would be a decent beginning.

Also this, but seeing how many double aputees and floating torsos there are, this rule is barely seen being enforced...

5) Character Customization

Examples of this rule being broken:

• making your body invisible or intentionally glitched;

I'm confused, modded clothes are already server sided. Why can't people just make use of them for the time being?

I'm positive that if modding requests are submitted correctly that there's a possibility for those to be added server side for everybody else too. It looks stupid in Davis with several Rayman lookalikes are running around.

2 minutes ago, Fireworks said:

I'm confused, modded clothes are already server sided. Why can't people just make use of them for the time being?

I'm positive that if modding requests are submitted correctly that there's a possibility for those to be added server side for everybody else too. It looks stupid in Davis with several Rayman lookalikes are running around.

Many clothes weren't added the first time, because some of them are private mods or something and people don't want to share them.

And when they made the first pack the YLP modpack was broken (corrupted .rpf).

5 hours ago, Fireworks said:

Theyre obviously not submitted correctly.

• Wuhtah locked this topic