What is your stance on modded assets?

caballero

"Hi mister, cool checker shirt! 🙂 "

"you cant just pg that im wearing a checker shirt its a fkin vlone idiot"

"RP it as vlone or im reporting"

d97.jpg

All jokes aside, clientside clothing isn't a problem as long as those players don't impose that on others. If you're wearing a checker shirt, you're wearing a checker shirt! 😄<3  

58 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Imagine being caught by police because the suspect was described as Rayman, couldn't be me.

Hey there sir, officer L I C E of the LSPD here. There's a wanted fugitive on the run from us around here and from our understanding you live in this area. We're wondering if you've seen this man in the past half an hour. Any information you can give us would be invaluable.
rayman.png

Edited by L I C E

who cares, if they wanna mod their stuff and look goofy let em, it makes for good memes sometimes, I use modded clothes just replaced with smart stuff, and whenever I go in public I put something vanilla friendly on.

Edited by ZaE
context

Client-side mods I disagree with because every other gang has a different pack that is *sort of* compatible with other gang packs (core pieces like shoes and pants are often the same), but to anyone who doesn't have it it's just silly.

If there was an ""official"" server pack for everyone it'd be fine because everyone would have the ability to opt in for it.

... But even then, as someone who knows about brand trends etc irl, particularly when it comes to the sneaker world, these mod packs are kinda silly and borderline powergame anyway. People run around in $5000 chains, $800 jeans, $400 hoodies and $1500 Jordans (real life prices) because the script allows them to mod it that way but they haven't really spent actual script money on any of it.

At that point the whole brand aspect of RP doesn't really matter because it's based on your ability to install a dlcpack vs. a character's investment into hypebeast/bling culture.

Edited by Koko
  • Wuhtah locked this topic