What’s your favourite faction experience?

Yoak

When it comes to be legal I would say when I used to be Ellie and she didn't know that her father was the boss of a mafia faction. It was so funny to see how the factionmembers kept it a secret for so long and how they talked about business around her without saying it directly. She was my 99% legal char with the twist of her fucked up family. Lots of funny RP from a few people from the FD every time the gym was put on fire and Ellie had to figure a way to to explain it to them without them knowing it was a war. Not to speak about when civilians dated the factionmembers from Martorano and causing jealousy on Ellie cause she had to have a babysitter cus of a war. All the family drama, girl drama and what not made it worth it. Specially since Ellie was just the sweetest girl in the beginning when she was just trying to make her father proud by working in the gym but actually got Chaddy Daddy's fitness dancing in there but her father hated gay people and Chad was gay. It was just once but was the best gym experience I ever had.

But when it comes to the illegal the best business RP I ever done was Animal Ark and the char development me and Nayeli got together. We used weeks of RP where Nay being forced to operate on humans and Rebecca didn't want that to happen. Not to talk about in the end where Nay had to hide from this biker and Becca just tried her best to help. Us doing vet RP was so fun and I really wish it could be a thing.

Both of these factions has bring me so many good memories. Animal Ark never got to the part where it got official. So far its been my best experience on the server and some certain people from Martorano, FD and Animal Ark I absolute love  ❤️

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic