How much are your vehicles worth in total?

caballero

How much are your vehicles worth in total?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:38 PM, Santanaa said:

I do agree about the legal side.

I really don't know where the "500k+" votes are coming from, that's an absurd amount to have in vehicles.

The kids who gamble at BetFred non stop open 24/7 and sweat their keyboards over poker in matches over 5mil+ and 3 hours long that drive those ABSURDLY UGLY Rolls Royce SUV's...and they removed the Patriot Classic because it was a unrealistic car...meanwhile this ugly 600k piece of shit is on this server on every corner with ugly rims, fucking hell.

• Upvote 2
On 1/18/2022 at 11:17 AM, Santanaa said:

Do you believe performance matters in vehicles, being a roleplay server? 

no

average/passable vehicle performance is just fine because you'll be stopping at most junctions/intersections anyway if you don't want to get into a 1 hour car crash rp scenario

and i actually enjoy that there is a reason to actually stop for safety, or give other people passes

2 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

safety is important

https://streamable.com/5ucayt

i get why it might be fun for them to drive like that but it really doesn't seem like the server to do so, the last time i had fun driving was in blaine county in a convoy, on rural roads you can really drive more loosely with more space for error, but the monotonous car crash rp should be enough to keep people in line unless they either enjoy it or always drive away leaving it a hit and run

12 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

i get why it might be fun for them to drive like that but it really doesn't seem like the server to do so, the last time i had fun driving was in blaine county in a convoy, on rural roads you can really drive more loosely with more space for error, but the monotonous car crash rp should be enough to keep people in line unless they either enjoy it or always drive away leaving it a hit and run

In this case he dipped on me, getting into a chase where he proceeded to shoot at me going 125 mph+, then logged off.

It's clear that people who drive like this on the usual don't really know roleplaying basics.

Resulted in a report.

• Wuhtah locked this topic