How much are your vehicles worth in total?

caballero

How much are your vehicles worth in total?  

156 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a little study.

Please don't fill the poll in if you're a dealership owner.

Only base prices, no upgrades.

After participating and seeing the results of the poll, what do you think about the vehicle economy on the server? Do you believe there is a nice equality between classes or do we lack more vehicles in a certain price range? Do you believe there's too many vehicles in X range, and do you believe certain vehicles' prices are not okay? What vehicles?

Do you believe performance matters in vehicles, being a roleplay server? 

Edited by Santanaa
  • caballero changed the title to How much are your vehicles worth in total?

Depends if you count the business vehicles or not. If not, then 150-200. 

Some vehicles have prices that are REALLY NOT OK but that's been discussed repeatedly over the last 4 years and those vehicles with weird prices have never been adjusted 😕 I'm a bit of a Buffalo S crusader lol, since it's horribly overpriced given its "ok-ish" performance and the fact that its RL equivalent is a "nice but not mega top-tier luxury" car. There's quite a few more cars in that situation. You find yourself proposed a choice between a nice middle class++ car that fits your char but has mediocre performance, and a Jester RR for the same cost. 😕 

2 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

Depends if you count the business vehicles or not. If not, then 150-200. 

Some vehicles have prices that are REALLY NOT OK but that's been discussed repeatedly over the last 4 years and those vehicles with weird prices have never been adjusted 😕 I'm a bit of a Buffalo S crusader lol, since it's horribly overpriced given its "ok-ish" performance and the fact that its RL equivalent is a "nice but not mega top-tier luxury" car. There's quite a few more cars in that situation. You find yourself proposed a choice between a nice middle class++ car that fits your char but has mediocre performance, and a Jester RR for the same cost. 😕 

Performance is also an interesting topic.

Myself, I do not care about performance, since it's the looks & reputation of the vehicle that matter for character development, at least in my opinion. 

Will add it to the thread.

9 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Myself, I do not care about performance, since it's the looks & reputation of the vehicle that matter for character development, at least in my opinion. 

Same goes, my main problem is when the price of a car is not justified by its IC standing (it's not supposed to be a car in that price range), by its RL equivalents (the RL versions aren't in that equivalent price range), and its performance, I try to take into account the three of them 😛 If only one of the first two fits I'm like whatever. 

I don't think there's a great equality in classes. Both on legal and illegal side I see people going a bit absurd sometimes, had a gangbanger pull into an alley in her Gauntlet Hellfire yesterday as an example. However I feel like there are more examples of this on the legal side, such as that security character guy who did protection by day and street raced in his Comet by night.

I also see people who are holding a great balance on this, so I'm not sure how good or bad the statistics are.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Fabulous said:

I don't think there's a great equality in classes. Both on legal and illegal side I see people going a bit absurd sometimes, had a gangbanger pull into an alley in her Gauntlet Hellfire yesterday as an example. However I feel like there are more examples of this on the legal side, such as that security character guy who did protection by day and street raced in his Comet by night.

I also see people who are holding a great balance on this, so I'm not sure how good or bad the statistics are.

I do agree about the legal side.

I really don't know where the "500k+" votes are coming from, that's an absurd amount to have in vehicles.

There is a big crowd in the 150-200k statistic which seems inaccurate, given that most of the people would fall into the group of criminals or people with day jobs. This is a heavy rp server where we aim to keep things as realistic as possible and given the majority of the demographic, it makes no sense for most people to be in 150-200 bracket. And 16 percent in 500k+ HOLY SHIT!

20 minutes ago, StiffChocl8 said:

There is a big crowd in the 150-200k statistic which seems inaccurate, given that most of the people would fall into the group of criminals or people with day jobs. This is a heavy rp server where we aim to keep things as realistic as possible and given the majority of the demographic, it makes no sense for most people to be in 150-200 bracket. And 16 percent in 500k+ HOLY SHIT!

Don't think that's fair considering vehicle prices are busted for the most part.

I can buy a kitted out custom 1950s Ford-F panel van (Lost Slamvan) for a measly IG 50k but a stock Mazda MX-5 (Kawaii) costs me double that at around 115k.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Wuhtah locked this topic