Crypto

Just a thread to discuss cryptos and help each other find new coins.

I'm currently holding some Solana, Shiba and ADA. Sold my XRP a while ago for some profit.

Edited by Lazarat
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Lazarat said:

what do u think about inu coins the meme ones

Realistically, they do not have any potential for greater growth, Unless Elon Musk (or some other influential person) gets involved in the growth of the coin. 

Just now, Racaa said:

Realistically, they do not have any potential for greater growth, Unless Elon Musk (or some other influential person) gets involved in the growth of the coin. 

I mean there's plenty of gaming coins in metaverse they're seeming to be OK for some profit some do x10, x20, x30, x100

Gala, Veracity and BAT are some good ones. I remember when I bought 1200 [email protected] and sold it when it reached a dollar, bought back in to hold.
Veracity is an alt-coin to bitcoin, bought in at 0.01 and now it's around 0.026 ---> Peaked at 0.07 at one point
BAT is something I'm looking into but haven't bought in yet

I currently own Fractional Bitcoin and 10million shiba inu

Edited by AK-104
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, AK-104 said:

Gala, Veracity and BAT are some good ones. I remember when I held 1200 [email protected] and sold it when it reached a dollar, bought back in to hold.
Veracity is an alt-coin to bitcoin, bought in at 0.01 and now it's around 0.026 ---> Peaked at 0.07 at one point
BAT is something I'm looking into but haven't bought in yet

I currently own Fractional Bitcoin and 10million shiba inu

When did you buy Shiba? I got in 1900 and 800 and currently hold around 60m shiba

Edited by Lazarat