Texture loss, vehicles not loading and player characters not appearing but only shows the usernames.

GamerX

3 minutes ago, GamerX said:

Unfortunately I wasn't the one who bought this, it was a Christmas present five years ago. Please don't be that type of guy who obnoxiously tells other they need to spent thousands of dollars assuming that they actually have the money to invest in that dumbshit. I mean if I had the disposable income for it, I would but right now isn't the time.  You know that saying "You get what you get, don't know a fit" gotta work with what I got here..

I didn't mean to be rude but get the point bro 😄 I thought you bought it intentionally

6 minutes ago, Pokušaj said:

I didn't mean to be rude but get the point bro 😄 I thought you bought it intentionally

No sir. No offense taken, it's just like I said before if I had the money for it I would but I am a 18-year-old young man who is on a mission to pursue the independence and goals as he learns what it is to take on adult responsibilities. My apologies for the passive aggressiveness. 

Edited by GamerX

Found solution to problem thanks to @Pokušaj      Make sure the video memory isn't in a yellow color status keep it low, Have everything set to low or normal. Make sure you add windows registry to automatically set GTA V to High Priority. Any admin can go ahead and archive this topic appreciate the help everyone ! thank you thank you 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, GamerX said:

Found solution to problem thanks to @Pokušaj      Make sure the video memory isn't in a yellow color status keep it low, Have everything set to low or normal. Make sure you add windows registry to automatically set GTA V to High Priority. Any admin can go ahead and archive this topic appreciate the help everyone ! thank you thank you 

Just a quick question if you follow the temperatures, how is your laptop doing on overheating? I just have a weird feeling a 2gb 1050 isn't really great for GTA, you probably set it all on low/minimum graphics to get somewhat decent FPS out of it?

11 minutes ago, Pogis said:

Just a quick question if you follow the temperatures, how is your laptop doing on overheating? I just have a weird feeling a 2gb 1050 isn't really great for GTA, you probably set it all on low/minimum graphics to get somewhat decent FPS out of it?

50-60 Celsius when it's not running any game. Last time I checked when it's running any game I usually get 90 Celsius. I have a cooling fan to help temper that down or else it would be going over 100 C probably. 😂 Right now I'm getting 40-50 FPS with Baboon's Graphics Workshop installed (VisualV/GTA W Evolved/HD Textures/LA Road)

1 hour ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Well if you experience texture loss still, that's because of LA Roads most definitely. 

Right now I just got done RPing purchasing an apartment in all that good stuff after waiting for some time now. I got to learn things about what the game actually feeds on to make it run good n smoothy. Mostly RAM and CPU if I’m not mistaken correct me if I’m wrong. I have been getting above 40-60 FPS during the whole entire immersion which was awesome interior loaded fast and great no falling out from a random apartment in the middle of the night lol. 

1 hour ago, colorlessrainbow said:

Well if you experience texture loss still, that's because of LA Roads most definitely. 

But also I still had texture loss prior before the graphical mod installation. Keep that in mind.

Edited by GamerX
  • Wuhtah locked this topic