Jump to content

[LSDP] Bobcat Security Mass Arrest - Gruppe 6 v2?


Recommended Posts

Username: LawyerUp

Comment: after going over the records, I can't find an arrest around this time. I don't think anyone actually got arrested. Even more libel, the parties in the photo are having their reputation ruined by some rag. Sue! Sue! Sue!

Link to comment
15 hours ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Username: AshParadise

 

Comment: Who needs these corporate hacks anyway, trusting your life to someone paid by the hour is a fool's errand. They don't give a shit, they want their paycheck, and they won't protect you from the government either. You want real security? Invest your money into arms. The best home security is a twelve gauge shotgun and the best personal security is a nine or a .45.

 

 

P.S. the AFT can fuck off and SHAFT act is an infringement on the constitution 

Username: Rexalicious

Comment: Based.

Link to comment

Username: Seo-Hee Min

Comment: So two random civillians get arrested infront of Bobcat, wow, so much unprofessionalism. Ohwell, reading this poorly written and designed article still beats being harassed by G6 employees out to shoot 15 year old kids near my ships!

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: Seo-Hee Min

Comment: So two random civillians get arrested infront of Bobcat, wow, so much unprofessionalism. Ohwell, reading this poorly written and designed article still beats being harassed by G6 employees out to shoot 15 year old kids near my ships!


Username: Min Seo-Hee

Comment: Any further attempt to impersonate my likeness will be met with legal action. Here at Seo-Hee Amin’s Maritime we love g6, but are hoping to get rid of them to cut down costs after introducing our maritime naval academy to turn the citizens of Los Santos into mini soldiers. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

 

Username: Min Seo-Hee

Comment: Any further attempt to impersonate my likeness will be met with legal action. Here at Seo-Hee Amin’s Maritime we love g6, but are hoping to get rid of them to cut down costs after introducing our maritime naval academy to turn the citizens of Los Santos into mini soldiers. 

 

Username: AMERICA_IS_1

Comment: GO BACK TO VIETNAM WITH YOUR SHIPS!!!

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

 

Username: Min Seo-Hee

Comment: Any further attempt to impersonate my likeness will be met with legal action. Here at Seo-Hee Amin’s Maritime we love g6, but are hoping to get rid of them to cut down costs after introducing our maritime naval academy to turn the citizens of Los Santos into mini soldiers. 

 

Username: Min Seo-Heee

Comment: This impersonation is illegal and will be met with legal consequences, unless your comment is removed. I have already hired G6 because we made up, as well as the two people from Bobcat Security that are not too busy right now, in order to enforce the law. 

  • Applaud 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

 

Username: Min Seo-Heee

Comment: This impersonation is illegal and will be met with legal consequences, unless your comment is removed. I have already hired G6 because we made up, as well as the two people from Bobcat Security that are not too busy right now, in order to enforce the law. 

Username: Seo Hoe-Min

Comment: I need you to stop impersonating my company right now. Failure to do so will result in me dispatching my combat-ready destroyers and plane carriers to Vespucci Beach in order to be on stand-by for deployment of direct deadly force should you fail to comply with a direct order from Captain General, Commander in Chief Seo Hoe-Min of the San Andreas Chinese-American Navy. 
OORAH. 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Montana Fats said:

Username: Rexalicious

Comment: Based.

Username: Paulie

Comment: Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!? Duurrhhlll... Based, based, cringe, cringe, based, based, cringe, cringe, cringe, based, cringe... I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!! Cringe cringe cringe cringe!!! Cringe, based, based! Onions? Onions, SNOYY!! Onions L O L onions! Cringe, BOOMER?? Le zoomer, I am BOOMER!!! No zoom zoom zoomies!! Zoomer going zoomies!! YnnnggGGHHAAHH I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much... FUCK! Shitposting, honest to...god...fucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell you...COCK SUCKER. But oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I know my post is CRINGE!! ISN'T IT??? Cringe, cringe, CRINGEY cringe, based, cringe, based, REDDIT?? CRINGE!! BASED? CRINGE!! ZOOM?? CRINGE!! ONIONS?? REDDIT, BASED....BASED!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, LeNova said:

Username: Paulie

Comment: Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!? Duurrhhlll... Based, based, cringe, cringe, based, based, cringe, cringe, cringe, based, cringe... I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!! Cringe cringe cringe cringe!!! Cringe, based, based! Onions? Onions, SNOYY!! Onions L O L onions! Cringe, BOOMER?? Le zoomer, I am BOOMER!!! No zoom zoom zoomies!! Zoomer going zoomies!! YnnnggGGHHAAHH I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much... FUCK! Shitposting, honest to...god...fucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell you...COCK SUCKER. But oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I know my post is CRINGE!! ISN'T IT??? Cringe, cringe, CRINGEY cringe, based, cringe, based, REDDIT?? CRINGE!! BASED? CRINGE!! ZOOM?? CRINGE!! ONIONS?? REDDIT, BASED....BASED!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Username: Rexalicious

Comment: Who hurt you? Do you need to talk to someone? Send me an email. I'm here for you.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
  • Create New...