[LSDP] Bobcat Security Mass Arrest - Gruppe 6 v2?

zaXer.

15 hours ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Username: AshParadise

Comment: Who needs these corporate hacks anyway, trusting your life to someone paid by the hour is a fool's errand. They don't give a shit, they want their paycheck, and they won't protect you from the government either. You want real security? Invest your money into arms. The best home security is a twelve gauge shotgun and the best personal security is a nine or a .45.

P.S. the AFT can fuck off and SHAFT act is an infringement on the constitution 

Username: Rexalicious

Comment: Based.

6 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: Seo-Hee Min

Comment: So two random civillians get arrested infront of Bobcat, wow, so much unprofessionalism. Ohwell, reading this poorly written and designed article still beats being harassed by G6 employees out to shoot 15 year old kids near my ships!

Username: Min Seo-Hee

Comment: Any further attempt to impersonate my likeness will be met with legal action. Here at Seo-Hee Amin’s Maritime we love g6, but are hoping to get rid of them to cut down costs after introducing our maritime naval academy to turn the citizens of Los Santos into mini soldiers. 

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Comment: Any further attempt to impersonate my likeness will be met with legal action. Here at Seo-Hee Amin’s Maritime we love g6, but are hoping to get rid of them to cut down costs after introducing our maritime naval academy to turn the citizens of Los Santos into mini soldiers. 

Username: AMERICA_IS_1

Comment: GO BACK TO VIETNAM WITH YOUR SHIPS!!!

38 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: Min Seo-Heee

Comment: This impersonation is illegal and will be met with legal consequences, unless your comment is removed. I have already hired G6 because we made up, as well as the two people from Bobcat Security that are not too busy right now, in order to enforce the law. 

• Applaud 1
13 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

Username: Min Seo-Heee

Comment: This impersonation is illegal and will be met with legal consequences, unless your comment is removed. I have already hired G6 because we made up, as well as the two people from Bobcat Security that are not too busy right now, in order to enforce the law. 

Username: Seo Hoe-Min

Comment: I need you to stop impersonating my company right now. Failure to do so will result in me dispatching my combat-ready destroyers and plane carriers to Vespucci Beach in order to be on stand-by for deployment of direct deadly force should you fail to comply with a direct order from Captain General, Commander in Chief Seo Hoe-Min of the San Andreas Chinese-American Navy. 
OORAH. 

2 hours ago, Montana Fats said:

Comment: Based.

Username: Paulie

Comment: Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!? Duurrhhlll... Based, based, cringe, cringe, based, based, cringe, cringe, cringe, based, cringe... I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!! Cringe cringe cringe cringe!!! Cringe, based, based! Onions? Onions, SNOYY!! Onions L O L onions! Cringe, BOOMER?? Le zoomer, I am BOOMER!!! No zoom zoom zoomies!! Zoomer going zoomies!! YnnnggGGHHAAHH I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much... FUCK! Shitposting, honest to...god...fucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell you...COCK SUCKER. But oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I know my post is CRINGE!! ISN'T IT??? Cringe, cringe, CRINGEY cringe, based, cringe, based, REDDIT?? CRINGE!! BASED? CRINGE!! ZOOM?? CRINGE!! ONIONS?? REDDIT, BASED....BASED!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8 minutes ago, LeNova said:

Username: Paulie

Comment: Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!? Duurrhhlll... Based, based, cringe, cringe, based, based, cringe, cringe, cringe, based, cringe... I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!! Cringe cringe cringe cringe!!! Cringe, based, based! Onions? Onions, SNOYY!! Onions L O L onions! Cringe, BOOMER?? Le zoomer, I am BOOMER!!! No zoom zoom zoomies!! Zoomer going zoomies!! YnnnggGGHHAAHH I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much... FUCK! Shitposting, honest to...god...fucking hope your mother CHOKES on her own feces in hell you...COCK SUCKER. But oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I know my post is CRINGE!! ISN'T IT??? Cringe, cringe, CRINGEY cringe, based, cringe, based, REDDIT?? CRINGE!! BASED? CRINGE!! ZOOM?? CRINGE!! ONIONS?? REDDIT, BASED....BASED!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment: Who hurt you? Do you need to talk to someone? Send me an email. I'm here for you.