[LSDP] Bobcat Security Mass Arrest - Gruppe 6 v2?

zaXer.

Username: Steven

Comment: I've lost respect for this company a long time ago. They deliberately chose an office next to G6 so they could park their armored truck within sight of G6. After getting to know a few of Bobcat's employees it wouldn't surprise me if this is a front for an illegal operation. Who would even look at Bobcat when a client's house gets robbed right? At least that's just what I heard from a few employees. 

4 minutes ago, Bubalonia said:

Username: Chame

this news article is so empty it's just rumour mongering. might be true but there's nothing to back anything up

Username: RandomWeirdo

Comment: IKR? It would almost be an LSRN headline lmao: "MASSIVE ARREST OF TWO PEOPLE FOR LIKE, SOME REASON"

USERNAME: FootlongRichard

Comment: Whilst I do not agree with this shit journalism, I believe this has been a long time coming for "Bobcat Security" (if that is their real name) which seems to be more of an illegal front for money trafficking and running chop shops with stolen vehicle parts. They operate under the guise of intimidation and fear and they are finally getting what has been coming to them

Username: FrazInTheHouse.

Comment: To be honest? I never liked Bobcat Security from the start. Their staff is unprofessional, racist, and discriminatory at times. Their overall public image is questionable to most; but to me? They shine when it comes to looking unprofessional. And to purchase their main office next to that of their biggest competitor is another move from their CEO to compensate.

I'd rather Gruppe6 or any other security firm over Bobcat. At least in Los Santos. I heard their North Yankton operations are outstanding. Whomever allowed them to create an office in Los Santos should be fired.

Username: AshParadise

Comment: Who needs these corporate hacks anyway, trusting your life to someone paid by the hour is a fool's errand. They don't give a shit, they want their paycheck, and they won't protect you from the government either. You want real security? Invest your money into arms. The best home security is a twelve gauge shotgun and the best personal security is a nine or a .45.

P.S. the AFT can fuck off and SHAFT act is an infringement on the constitution 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Username: AshParadise

Comment: Who needs these corporate hacks anyway, trusting your life to someone paid by the hour is a fool's errand. They don't give a shit, they want their paycheck, and they won't protect you from the government either. You want real security? Invest your money into arms. The best home security is a twelve gauge shotgun and the best personal security is a nine or a .45.

P.S. the AFT can fuck off and SHAFT act is an infringement on the constitution 

womanhaterpfp2.jpg Username: womanhater71
Comment: very true, i should be allowed to own a military grade assault rifle and threaten my wife with the business end of it if she doesn't shut the fuck up and continue cooking like a good little bitch.

Edited by L I C E
  • Upvote 2

Username: thatrandomperson.         

Comment: so we are going to straight up move on to backing G6 just because bobcat security had two guys arrested. Then there's G6 that run to try and kill innocents as soon as someone says shots fired over the radio. Then even more so the countless of people that have been arrested in G6. But I guess this news article is just to start a bunch of shit so shrug.

Let hell break loose lmao.