State of civilian roleplay and portrayal

2 minutes ago, L I C E said:

For real. It should be an exception to get away with a sloppy crime, not the norm.

Careful. You’re going to get all the alt forum accounts with no posts to come on here to insult you and call you a dirty Erp’er in order to distract from the real problem. 

Edited by Cypher99
Just now, Cypher99 said:

Careful. You’re going to get all the alt forum accounts with no posts to come on here to insult you and call you a dirty Erp’er. 

They're more than welcome to. Hell, I'll even share my chatlogs since I started. 

But seriously, it's really not hard to get away with crime here if you put a modicum of effort into it. If you're getting caught in the act of committing the crime then that's a problem with you, not law enforcement being "OP". Me and my friend stole two whole cars from the same location in front of an open business with cops literally circling us and nobody was none the wiser. You shouldn't feel entitled to a fair chance of getting away when you're caught red-handed committing a crime.

• Applaud 1
18 hours ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And you can't invoke balance when Civilians have been completely oppressed by illegal players. Where's the balance there? It's so bad civilians aren't roleplaying outdoors anymore.

they're gang members. what do you expect them to do? their whole roleplay revolves around oppressing civilians and other gangs. sounds like a personal issue. 

6 hours ago, Cypher99 said:

Careful. You’re going to get all the alt forum accounts with no posts to come on here to insult you and call you a dirty Erp’er in order to distract from the real problem. 

🤷‍♂️ I call it as I see it, 70% of the server roleplay like it's half life and pretend it's western europe.

Edited by bwarp
  • Applaud 1