The great debate - Shaping the illegal scene for the next years

Nervous

This is pretty cool, i think some legal players shouldve been accepted tho cause while they may not be illegal rpers. They may have to deal with them so good to have different perspectives. Or for example (M) warriors loool hope if its only illegal characters in the discusssion those sort of issues are bought up and dealt with.

Really cool to see this communication tho

Edited by Rafiki
1 hour ago, roleplayer234 said:

Usual suspects trying to fuck this up again, I hope after we're finished with this the admins can just start enforcing civility rules towards those who do nothing but make the most banal complaints about illegal roleplay on this server. 

People have a right to be concerned. Sorry, not sorry 🤷‍♂️ We can be civil about it, but there’s every right to voice concerns at this point. People are allowed to have an opinion. 

Edited by Cypher99
  • Applaud 1
On 1/15/2022 at 5:06 AM, Nega said:

95% of them never had an illegal char and have NO clue about illegal RP. Sounds like a great idea

What source is this percentage from? I know most of us have or have had illegal characters.

Anyway. I wish this best for this as the direction of the sever has been questionable. 

11 hours ago, cryybabyycryy said:

What source is this percentage from? I know most of us have or have had illegal characters.

Anyway. I wish this best for this as the direction of the sever has been questionable. 

This doesn't mean they have any experience in illegal RP buddyo.

• Nervous locked and unpinned this topic