[PGN] Official Statement #1

XBGI23D.png

PRESTIGE GLOBAL NETWORK

STATEMENT REGARDING BOMB THREAT INCIDENT

On January 11th, at approximately 7:30p. Both the Police & Sheriff's Department responded to a bomb threat call located at Autopia Parkway, where Prestige Wine Gallery is located. During the initial approach, all civilians and staff were asked to clear the building, which was immediately done, with everyone complying.

I must say that I am appalled with the incident that happened yesterday at our Wine bar & Art Gallery. The wine bar is located within the area close to LSX, an incident like this, is tragic. Due to the fantastic work from our government agencies, those responsible for this tragedy is now serving time, as anyone involved in such an incident should be. After co-operation with our law enforcement agencies, we were able to find out who was the person was and confirmed it being a hoax.

Needless to say that everyone in our venue went through a big psychological shock, due to the incident, and in name of our Company, I would like to publicly apologize to everyone that was present at the incident. I would also like to thank our government agencies for the outstanding work they had done, I believe that our city can't be in better hands than with those heroes. Specially to Los Santos Police Department, Lieutenant Kavanagh and Sheriff's Department, Detective Vaughan who helped closely by solving the investigation at the scene and liaising with myself and my staff.

_aIf0DTl5Oo0oxgRAKV-NfMeCKIjZVgajzd8VdrcX_thWma3mdZMSVZW5SkOX0_499-Xeo_PUGszagWBEz2cWumkosZh-YktRmNCbOIYuUt1Cl22CxXdb_L7nRNPYkjLQ04UBs1S

Ashley JA Hendricks,

Chief Executive Officer,

Prestige Global Network.

COMMENTS MODERATED.

All of the current media inquires may be directed to our Chief Communications Officer, Daniel Yoshimuri.

Follow our Official Media at:

1tOL1WG.png

Edited by kilerbite
  • Upvote 4
  • Applaud 3