What is your opinion on the state of the server currently?

Yoak

Honestly something I've noticed is that absolutely NOBODY roleplays fear, as you can see we're a large biker club at one of our ex members funerals, this guy randomly comes up and stands around and when we tell him to leave he walks away and then yells "just another dead body, jesus!". This mentality itself overall is very cringe and never would realistically happen. Everyone thinks they're a super soldier that doesn't roleplay fear at all and treats this server as if it's GTA online. I'd like to see people actually start fearing for their characters lives and not portraying a super soldier that fears none. 

https://i.gyazo.com/79eaad005b5443274d0f756ac09ed321.mp4 

6 minutes ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

Honestly something I've noticed is that absolutely NOBODY roleplays fear, as you can see we're a large biker club at one of our ex members funerals, this guy randomly comes up and stands around and when we tell him to leave he walks away and then yells "just another dead body, jesus!". This mentality itself overall is very cringe and never would realistically happen. Everyone thinks they're a super soldier that doesn't roleplay fear at all and treats this server as if it's GTA online. I'd like to see people actually start fearing for their characters lives and not portraying a super soldier that fears none. 

https://i.gyazo.com/79eaad005b5443274d0f756ac09ed321.mp4 

Should have reported this, it's not the first time the same guys done it. He did it at another funeral a week (Maybe less) ago.

But, I agree, no one roleplays fear as they should. Everyone acts as if it is a game (Yes its a game) and their character has multiple lives. When they should be living as if they only have one and valuing it.

I came back after a year away and honestly I feel standards dropped a shit load. 

Now days all I do is RP with a small group of people I know and rarely interact outside it because half the time it's uninteresting attempts to mug my character for the millionth time. 

Sad to see the government, that was just getting started back then, became a toothless pointless thing. 

Also sad to see admin punishments became so much more lenient. I used to be so happy to see poor portrayal and ooc shittiness be dealt with so firmly. 

Now its unlimited verbal warnings and absolutely no ooc respect to one another. 

I feel old.