What is your opinion on the state of the server currently?

Yoak

3 hours ago, Topinambour said:

Actually you may have touched on an interesting point. The game tries hard to emulate real life and prevent anything "too outlandish" from happening. A difficulty is that RP'ing is a form of storytelling, and most interesting stories start with something outlandish happening. Problem is, anything even a little unusual is usually deemed questionable or unrealistic, flat-out denied or discouraged, and you end up with the same stale stuff happening all the time. 😕 

The sad thing is, sometimes, something is deemed "unrealistic and bad standards" in spite of having happened IRL. Sometimes I wonder if having a bit more Florida men on the server couldn't be a nice thing, as long as they're interpreted by people here to create RP (and not by OOC trolls)?

I'm gonna have to agree on this, there were times that I saw players roleplaying a bit more.. let's say "questionable" but I could personally see it happening in real life even though it's a bit stupid like florida man case, usually they got shut down immediately.

Horrible decisions are made every other day, all of them to benefit the illegal roleplayers, who for some reason act like they're the victims of the server when actually everything that changes is simply made to benefit them.

And if you complain about it, well, you get yeeted.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, roleplayer234 said:

Can't name names but I've even come across Swiss cops on this server in the LSPD. This isn't even faction bashing, there's just an issue here with portrayal that never gets brought up because when it does it gets deleted; yet people can endlessly shit on gang roleplay despite a lot of the portrayals there being of far higher quality than elsewhere. The LSSD should be the model for other factions in your scene, it's the best by a distance.

I sure as hell haven't seen anything like that. Can't think of any PD character that's not American.  ANd you're only seeing the good parts of SD.

6 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Horrible decisions are made every other day, all of them to benefit the illegal roleplayers, who for some reason act like they're the victims of the server when actually everything that changes is simply made to benefit them.

Give us some examples of these horrible decisions that benefit illegal roleplayers. Let's hear it.

1 minute ago, sCrax said:

Give us some examples of these horrible decisions that benefit illegal roleplayers. Let's hear it.

I'll give you one. LEOs had automatic rifles at some point. Now they can only use semi autos, even though criminals get Uzis and Compact Rifles all the time. It's stupid for LEOs to be outgunned by gangbangers.

12 minutes ago, sCrax said:

No thanks I'm good, think what you will, idc.

• Just check the message above me
  • Or simply the last update that makes you lose 5 Criminal Points per month
  • Or the huge drug update that went against the very basic concepts of RP, by introducing an RPG system to drugs to make them more attractive (they give BONUSES, wtf is this)

But yeah, I'm not gonna invest more time in this. Think what you wish.

Edited by Kappaurel
12 minutes ago, sCrax said:

Just now, Kappaurel said:

No thanks I'm good, think what you will, idc.

lets keep it civil gangsters 🙂

23 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

We were promised the issue of rampant, unchecked, and wildly unrealistic crime would be addressed, but instead any discussion involving the "fix" is now being ushered to a private discord. 

I'm sorry, but that doesn't really bode well. 

• Upvote 1