What is your opinion on the state of the server currently?

Yoak

Law Enforcement can't keep up with the amount of shootings that occur. Homicides happen so often that I'd say 99% of them have no investigative element. Regardless of race, at least 60% of homicides in the United States are solved. (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/track-solved-murder-rates-united-states-n1271928)

The gang on gang violence, I understand, but it's turning into a DM server slowly, but surely. Law Enforcement puts HOURS of time into investigations, form work, etc. The escalation of these shootings is far too quick and spontaneous since everyone wants to be a badass. On top of that, I feel as if illegal RPers know that law enforcement will not even make an attempt to identify, nor do they have the means, therefore nobody roleplays hiding.

14 minutes ago, Dingus said:

This is what does it for me. This was his completed outfit that he walked out of the store with. I understand some visual mods but come on, how can I take anyone seriously when they constantly dress up for a chess tournament. 

The best part is when the rest of the server calls the cops on them, describing them in a checkerboard everything, and they get caught later, and are like "Nope. I'm wearing -insert whatever their super sweet mod is- so the caller got it wrong. You need to let me go."

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, Daquan Kingston said:

I'm very sure RPQM took it into consideration and dealt with the 20 year old supercar pink hair "asian accent" driver.

My bad. I probably was a big bad bully, who bullies exceptional roleplayers who portray 20y/o super car asian hair "pink accent" drivers. I'm so evil.

5 minutes ago, Murat said:

Admins should never lock this thread. Should always be up so they can freely see player concerns now, and in the future.

What's the point? If you talk endlessly without proof they don't mind. But once you expose them, you get deleted.

• Upvote 1
59 minutes ago, Dingus said:

unknown.png

This is what does it for me. This was his completed outfit that he walked out of the store with. I understand some visual mods but come on, how can I take anyone seriously when they constantly dress up for a chess tournament.

I believe the state of the server will continue to decline if people can break others immersion for their own benefit. Now this is a broad statement because it includes anything from playing an unrealistic character that belongs in a movie, or for example only wearing clothes that you can see. Both of these things are detrimental to others roleplay. 

its clothes. grow up. there's a dozen pages of people sending in mods to be added to the server for people to wear. if what somebody's wearing is enough to rile you up, I want a life as comfortable as the one you're living.

Just now, 4deep.lurkin said:

its clothes. grow up. there's a dozen pages of people sending in mods to be added to the server for people to wear. if what somebody's wearing is enough to rile you up, I want a life as comfortable as the one you're living.

Its not server wide mod, which means it's irrelevant cause only few players can see the actual clothing.

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Its not server wide mod, which means it's irrelevant cause only few players can see the actual clothing.

which is exactly what I said? there's over a dozen pages of mod suggestions but that's all they are right now. suggestions. people use client sided mods so they can dress at least partially modern. clothing mods are the least of this server's concerns.

• Upvote 1