/showbadge improvements

Junx

Definitive +1:

Just the other day I was shown a badge by a player from Gov's Public Works department, and only realized it was in the chatbar after quite a while- mock me for my short attention ratio, if you like, but mid chat my attention was on the last chat line -where I was told I was shown a badge.

Indeed with all the options we have a showcased badge to show would just be appropriate.

As it stands, official factions, unironically, can look much more "official" ic by portraying id cards, badges and what not else looks immersive on notes.

10 minutes ago, knppel said:

Definitive +1:

Just the other day I was shown a badge by a player from Gov's Public Works department, and only realized it was in the chatbar after quite a while- mock me for my short attention ratio, if you like, but mid chat my attention was on the last chat line -where I was told I was shown a badge.

Indeed with all the options we have a showcased badge to show would just be appropriate.

As it stands, official factions, unironically, can look much more "official" ic by portraying id cards, badges and what not else looks immersive on notes.

This is why I suggested it be like /shownote so faction leaders can assign either id cards or physical metal badges, this should not be limited to gov factions but should be regulated oocly so only gov factions can issue actual LEO badges

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, icarusfeather said:

Really looks like crap tho, could use a rework to make it less laggy and obtrusive with that ms paint looking badge, as well as expand it to more factions

the one i posted is way better looking lol