LS Mail megathread

Mahitto

I'd personally love the ability for an API to tie in the forums to the mail system so if you send it to [email protected] on gtaw, it sends it to his ls.mail instead. This may be quite difficult to program but its something that would be lovely. 

Same with official faction forums.

I'd also like a better UI design cuz the current one when typing a long message without doing
breaks
This

it just cuts off and you have to get a bigger screen or copy it all and post it in notepad.

10 hours ago, Kappaurel said:

Is LS Mail even being used / being used that much? This is an honest question, I have not seen anyone mention it in game or use it, I'd be surprised (happily surprised!) if people was using it, so seeing this thread I was wondering if maybe it is actually used?

My character is a client of Gruppe 6 and they forced me to use it. Invoices are sent there, but apart from that i never use it and won't be using it until more essential features are added.

I've noticed that G6 sends a message to me on discord every time I have an unread email, implying that no one ever logs on to their account to check for messages. So currently it's more of a cool gimmick we can brag about to players of other RP servers but it's not helping us RP at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

That makes sense, as all of my research indicated that very few used it for very little. Still, it was a very nice concept, in-character email. The only thing that brought my question here was a field on the IMEX application form, asking for my ls.mail address. Guess it hasn't been updated in a long while.  ^_^

Thank you for clearing this up!